Sound Advice Consulting Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Sound Advice Consulting Services
Founded in 2006 Sound Advice has always focused on helping people find work that they love. Fast forward 12 years and we now do this through three lines of business: 1) Sound Advice Recruiting, 2) Sound Advice Bookkeeping, and 3) Sound Advice Careers.
We provide these services to clients in 25+ states and half a dozen countries.
Our Sound Advice Careers line of business offers resume writing and career coaching services. We have been extremely well received by the market. As such, we are growing!
We are looking for smart, efficient writers to join our team and help our clients craft resumes that will get noticed by the applicant tracking systems, make it past the screeners, get the interview, and ultimately land work that they love. We are looking to hire two (2) stellar resume writers (this position can either be in our Denver location or off-site here in Colorado) to join our team full-time. We need someone who pays attention to the details, is diligent, and is eloquent with a the keyboard.
We have a consistent flow of people needing help with their resumes, cover letters, and updating their LinkedIn Profiles.
- We will supply a steady supply of resumes to work on (between 5-10 per day)
- The ability to set your preferences for client industry type and delivery time frame
- Writers must be available during the day to schedule client consultations
- In addition to performing the work on the tangible deliverables, you must be comfortable talking with clients (complete an intake consultation via telephone or video chat) approximately 20-40 minutes to gather essential information for deliverable development
- To learn more about our resume writing process please check out our website, specifically our process: https://soundadvicecareers.com/p/our-process
- We provide a service that revolves around delivering a quality product to our clients in turn key fashion
- Superior client service is critical and exceptional email communication is an absolute necessity
- Extraordinary writing and editing skills with impeccable attention to detail
- Superb time management skills and personal organization skills
- The highest level of customer service skills
- The ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Word and/ or Google Docs with a strong aptitude for document formatting. We require the use of Microsoft Word and Google Docs
- Professional resume writing background preferred
- Those with resume writing, career coaching, human resources, or recruiting experience will be considered
- We truly care about helping the person achieve his/her career objectives and deliver top shelf service, in a proactive, timely manner
- We are committed to excellence and top-shelf customer service
- We pay attention to the details
- We are thorough, diligent and have a high sense of urgency
- Exceptional support services to assist you throughout the writing process
- You should be awesome with the keyboard
- Have a love for writing and helping people
- Have a solid foundational business acumen and confidence
- You know how to connect with a team whether or not you're in an office every day
- Be professional and pay attention to the details at all times
- Have at least a Bachelor's Degree advanced degree preferred
- Ideal background could be: copywriters, journalists, RFP/contract writers, recruiters, and HR (human resource) professionals, who have sought a CPRW (Certified Professional Resume Writer) or similar designation ensuring they are up to speed on the latest and greatest resume writing strategies and tactics
- Fast learners, good interviewers, and able to work on multiple projects at once and service a number of clients simultaneously (making each feel as though his/her project is the most important).
As part of the application process, you will receive information about a fictional job seeker, along with our resume template. Your task will be to create and submit a resume which best conveys your resume writing skills. This process should take between 45 minutes and 1.5 hours to complete, depending on your skills and experience.
Job Type: Contract
Education: Bachelor's or Masters
Preferred experience: 1+ year resume writing
Preferred license or certification: CPRW or similar