Sound Advice Consulting Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sales Executive (Bookkeeping Services)
at Sound Advice Consulting Services
About the Firm:
Sound Advice is a boutique consulting firm whose principal objective is to provide clients with cost-effective contract consulting, direct hire/permanent placement, and outsourced HR and bookkeeping resources.
We provide these services to clients in over 30 states and half a dozen countries that will enable them to successfully achieve their business goals and objectives. By helping build companies through people, teams, culture, support and feedback, we sit squarely in the middle. We’re proactive. We pay attention to detail. We know how to connect the dots. And since 2006, that’s exactly what we’ve been doing.
In this role your primary responsibility will be selling the firm's bookkeeping services by developing new clients and increasing the client base. Presenting bookkeeping outsourcing services to the financial decision maker at the target client; this includes but not limited to business owners, CEO, CFO, COO, Comptroller, Office Manager senior manager, final decision makers.
Successful candidates should possess strong phone, presentation, networking and interpersonal skills. All Sales Executives will be evaluated based on their ability to meet sales quotas and revenue targets, prospecting and developing accounts and growing strategic relationships.
- Provide product demonstrations and answer customer (via PowerPoint presentation both on-line (go-to meeting / uberconfrence) and at client locations.
- Answer client questions regarding features and benefits
- Scheduling appointments and visiting potential and current referral sources, specifically the financial advisor channel (accountants, certified public accountants, bankers, Merchant Account Providers, lawyers, etc.) to secure referrals to target clients.
- Sales Executive will be tasked with increasing revenue within their assigned territories, initiating consistent contact with their existing and potential clients via telephone, e-mail, and personal visits and introducing these clients to the company’s products and services that best meet their needs.
- Record all contacts with existing and potential clients
- Prospecting for new clients and new referral sources utilizing the telephone, the web, direct mail, seminars, current client visits, or other local marketing programs directed by Sales management.
- Analyzing the prospective client's needs and interests, determining how our team of bookkeeping consultants can best meet their business needs
- Expediting the resolution of client problems or complaints.
- Completing and submitting accurate new business electronic paperwork and weekly activity reports by agreed upon dates set by Sales management.
- Projecting a positive image in representing the firm to clients, prospects and the community.
- Achieving and continually develop technical, competitive and sales skills knowledge.
- May be required to travel outside of geographical territory for purposes of meeting with clients or prospects, attending conference, or tradeshows.
- Perform all tasks in accordance with the company's core values
- We are looking for competitive individuals with prior sales experience (preferably in the pay rolling space) and the ability to garner/maintain professional business relationships.
- Selling to start-up, small and mid size businesses
- Working with and selling to bankers, CPAs and small business owners
- Selling payroll, PEO, or benefits (health, vision, dental) services
- Classes in bookkeeping, accounting, or business management are strongly preferred
- Associates in accounting, business or bookkeeping, College or MBA preferred OR
- High school diploma with 5+ years relevant sales/marketing experience is required
- Fundamental understanding of Accounting and bookkeeping
- 4+ years relevant sales/sales management experience
- Can pass a criminal background check
If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please apply.
Compensation: Based upon Experience
IMPORTANT: SORRY NO 3RD PARTY AGENCIES, CORP TO CORP, SUB VENDORS, OR H1B SPONSORSHIP AT THIS TIME. Thank you.