Spectrum Healthcare Resources
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Spectrum Healthcare Resources
- Joseph Day
- Recruiter Phone
- Recruiter Extension
- Ft. Carson
- Direct phone number
- Physician - General Surgery
- West - Ft. Carson (Evans) - CO
- Recruiter Email
Spectrum Healthcare Resources has an opportunity for a civilian General Surgeon at Ft. Carson's Evan's Army Community Hospital, in Colorado Springs, CO.
This General Surgery position offers:
- Outpatient Clinic
- Shared on call responsibilities
- Stable Patient Population
- Freedom from Malpractice Insurance Worries
- Any state license
- Basic Life Support and Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Four years of experience in caring for patients within the last six years and shall have at least one year’s experience on a civilian or military hospital staff. Time spent in a residency program may be used to satisfy the requirement
- Board Certified in General Surgery
Why Choose Colorado Springs:
- Named Best Big City in “Best Places to Live” by Money magazine and placed number one in Outside’s 2009 list of Americans Best Cities
- A wonderfully sized city that’s easy to commute and also conveniently located near Denver
- Numerous outdoor sites for adventure, hiking, skiing and family fun including Pikes Peak, Garden of the Gods, and Red Rock Canyon
- Cultural and social centers including the Colorado Springs Fine Arts Center, Peterson Air and Space Museum and the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo
Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in 1988 to deliver systems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems. SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles. A Joint Commission Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the military staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves 860 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 9,800 affiliated health care professionals.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.