Spectrum Retirement Communities
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Spectrum Retirement Communities
Do you have a gift for caring for Seniors and are you looking to join a team that creates communities that feel like home? We are looking for compassionate and talented team members who have a passion for caring for our Residents. The Housekeeper is responsible for housekeeping services for each resident in the Community. Coordinate and communicate with all housekeeping and other team members of the Community in maintaining a holistic perspective of services and care. Actively engage in supporting, introducing, and implementing activities that maximize each resident’s identities, abilities, and interests. Assume cleaning responsibilities for all residences and common areas on a scheduled basis. Keep all areas of the Community clean, neat, attractive, and safe for residents, guests, and team members at all times.
Weekends only - as needed
Lincoln Meadows Senior Living is part of Spectrum Retirement Communities, LLC. We are considered a leader and innovator in senior living. SRC is ranked in the top five senior living companies for excellence by its peers and voted Best of Senior Living by SeniorAdvisor.com. We are a privately held company which operates senior living communities in 10 states from Ohio to Oregon. Celebrating our second decade of operations, we continuously live by our Core Values and fulfill our Mission to create communities that feel like home where residents thrive and relationships grow. For more information or to view other opportunities, visit www.spectrumretirement.com.
Housekeeper Job Responsibilities:
• A big smile, eagerness to learn, and compassion for our Residents
• Must always exhibit a caring attitude toward residents.
• Ensure that the community is kept clean and sanitized at all times by following the housekeeping schedule designed for the community
• Maintain facility safety by keeping housekeeping cart in a clean and orderly manner and never leaving the housekeeping cart, vacuum cart, or cleaning chemicals unattended.
• Report any unusual or unsafe conditions in any resident unit to the housekeeping supervisor.
• Maintain a linen and cleaning supplies inventory; notify Director of Maintenance of supplies to be ordered two weeks prior to actual need.
• Perform other duties that may be set by the corporation or specified by the Director of Maintenance. Complete all assigned duties that may change from time-to-time according to resident needs, staffing levels, and working circumstances.
Shift Details: Weekends - flexible hours
Housekeeper Educational Requirements:
• High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
Housekeeper Work Experience:
• Have the ability to make responsible choices and decisions with the resident’s best interest in mind at all times. Requires visual acuity and ability to interpret requests from residents and staff. Frequent transporting of residents in wheelchairs may be required.
• Must have the ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities and have excellent time management and organizational skills.
• Ability to work effectively with different levels of technical or professional personnel from outside contractors.
• Ability to relate well to residents and their families.
• Use caution in performing duties and maintain safe working practices.
• Be able to follow instructions, accept constructive criticism, work harmoniously with others, and work varied shifts.
• Must be familiar with cleaning supplies and/or chemicals and their uses. Knowledge of professional cleaning equipment, supplies, and common house cleaning devices such as brooms, mops, floor waxes, and polishers.
• Must be clean, tidy, and appropriately dressed.
• Able to understand, read and write in the English Language.
The Benefits Program is offered to all Eligible Full-Time Team Members (Salaried and Hourly) and their families:
• Medical; Dental; Vision; Voluntary Insurance (Accident, Disability, Cancer, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity and Life Insurance); HSA or FSA Spending Accounts; 401K; PTO (Paid Time Off) and Holiday Pay; Tuition Reimbursement;
Other benefits offered to ALL Team Members:
• Free lunch with various shifts; on the job training; online personal development courses; Perk Spot discount program for endless discounts at restaurants, local businesses, various retailers and more!; lucrative team member referral program; monthly engagement program with free prizes; recognition programs.