Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Software Engineer - Android Mobile
at Splunk Inc.
Software Engineer – Android Mobile
Do you have a passion for building mobile products? Do you want to be part of a founding team for a new mobile first product and build something from the ground up?
Splunk's Mobile Engineering team is looking for an experienced native mobile developer to build innovative native mobile applications in the DevOps space. You will get to work with a super smart bunch of folks who are doing state of the art development work. You will be interacting with product management to understand detailed requirements. You will also work with other engineering teams across Splunk to design and build high-performance solutions.
- 3+ years of meaningful industry experience
- Experience in making critical, architectural decisions for a development team, providing sound technical direction and communicating effectively
- Expert Android (Java and Kotlin)
- Extensive Experience in building native mobile (Android) applications and SDKs, real-time push notifications
- Experience in mobile instrumentation and analytics, mobile app lifecycle
- Experience collaborating with design and cross functional engineering teams to make the complex simple for the user
- Experience launching and supporting apps through Android Google Play
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- BS CS/EE or equivalent
What We Offer You:
- A constant stream of new things for you to learn. We're always expanding into new areas, bringing in open source projects and contributing back, and exploring new technologies.
- A set of exceptionally talented and dedicated peers, all the way from engineering and QA to product management and customer support.
- Growth and mentorship. We believe in growing engineers through ownership and leadership opportunities. We also believe mentors help both sides of the equation.
- A stable, collaborative and supportive work environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!