Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
SR Sales Manager, Lead Generation Team (SignalFx)
at Splunk Inc.
Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most meaningfully to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
Are you passionate about sales and ground breaking technology? Do you want to make a difference and impact and help grow our Sales Teams? Then we have a home for you at Splunk! Splunk is rapidly growing its sales leadership team and is seeking an analytical and strategic leader to help us establish and grow our inside sales business capability. You will work closely with our marketing and sales teams (related to SignalFx & VictorOps) to acquire leads and champion them into opportunities that will feed into the sales funnel.
In this role you will lead and mentor Lead Gen Reps from SignalFx and VictorOps and communicate effectively with sales and marketing leadership. You will use your strong people and system building skills and you will continue to build and motivate a top-notch team. You will be data driven, system savvy, intellectually curious, detail oriented and able to move quickly while keeping focused on high impact projects with limited direction and supervision. You will have shown success growing a high velocity, higher energy, metric driven inside sales organization in the SaaS space including hiring, enablement, leadership development, sales processes and methodology adherence, forecasting, performance management, and overall sales operations.
You will help drive all aspects of sales development strategy, segmentation and expansions as it aligns with Splunk's corporate vision and mission. You will motivate and cultivate the SDR/BDR team and with various cross functional teams to develop and qualify opportunities, resulting in high velocity and pipeline generation.
- Work with sales managers and representatives to ensure lead quality, quantity, and accurate follow up; align pipeline product to needs of sales organization
- Drive quota achievement by focusing on sales qualified opportunities with decision makers in Enterprise and Commercial accounts.
- Provide feedback and recommendations on marketing efforts from real world interactions with prospects and customers
- Ensure SDRs develop and maintain effective time management to maximize and demonstrate phone and activity time, including pre-call planning, adhering to territory hours and metrics, and customizing scripts to market segments and prospect type.
- Provide detailed analysis and reporting on team’s performance as well as accurate forecasts to sales leadership based on performance and historical data
- Collaborate cross functionally with: Sales Operations to establish reports and dashboards to provide visibility into SDR activities; Marketing to define campaign follow up and reporting; Recruiting top talent meet hiring needs
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in sales development in the Enterprise Software space and with fast growing organization
- You have at least 2-3 years of running/leading a lead generation (SDR/BDR, sales lead team) and have been a first line supervisor at a fast-growing enterprise software company (2+ years of first line direct sales management experience required)
- Track record of success (and numerous Presidents Clubs and sales awards)
- Experience with SDR enablement/training/mentoring of new hires
- Outstanding interpersonal skills (positive and energetic, excellent listening skills, strong creative skills, team-player, sales management, external lead-gen agencies, marketing)
- Travel between our Boulder and San Francisco offices
- Role is either located in our Boulder CO or San Francisco CA office
- Bachelor’s degree preferred and/or relevant experience
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!