Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Denver Springs - Assessment Specialist
Job Reference #: 8a7887a8612bf79601616285502d3aad
Categories: Healthcare - Support Services
Full-Time position available Friday, Saturday, Sunday 7:00pm-7:00am
PRN Shifts available must be available some evening, overnight and weekend shifts
Denver Springs is a 96-bed behavioral hospital located in Englewood, CO. The hospital offers inpatient and outpatient mental health and addiction treatment to adults, adolescents and their families. At Denver Springs, we are dedicated to Changing People’s Lives®
As an Assessment Specialist, you will be a member of the clinical services team at Denver Springs. Our team drives a “Clinical First” attitude to help fulfill our mission of “Changing People’s Lives®”. Assessment Specialists play a vital role in the evaluation and admission process by providing an exceptional experience for the patient, by ensuring each step is performed accurately and timely. Our patient centric approach delivers superior outcomes for inpatients and outpatients.
Members of our team Enjoy:
- Working with a highly engaged staff
- Healthy staffing levels
- Flexible scheduling
- Career growth
- Competitive compensationA Comprehensive Benefit package is offered to Full and Part time team members
- Facilitate response to request for services, including the initial response, the assessment and referral process, the designation of appropriate level of care, admission into services and appropriate follow up activity.
- Conduct initial evaluation, initiate the assessment, document patient symptomology, functioning, and needs
- Provides information to MD for LOC determination.
- Master’s Degree in Social Work or Counseling preferred, RN licensure may be used in place of master’s degree or per state regulations.
- Valid Driver’s License and a favorable Motor Vehicle Report and proof insurance when using own auto.
- CPR and CPI Certification within 30 day of employment
- Prior experience in a psychiatric healthcare facility working with adult, addicition and adolescent patients preferred. Must have strong clinical assessment skills.