Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Denver Springs - Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist
Job Reference #: 8a7885a8684a99fc016851d31dc6695e
Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist
Springstone, the nation’s premier behavioral healthcare company is looking for passionate physicians who will help us fulfill our mission of Changing People’s Lives®. Springstone develops and operates private behavioral health facilities.
Denver Springs Hospital a 96 bed behavioral health facility, located in Denver, CO is seeking a board-certified Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist to join the Springstone team. Practice with a highly engaged team to deliver the type of care you would want your own loved ones to receive.
What sets us apart:
- Progressive Programming including medication management, individual and group therapy,
- Our patient-centric approach delivers superior outcomes for our patients.
Members of Our Team Enjoy:
- Premium pay
- Healthy staffing levels
- Beautiful, state-of-the-art Facility
- Graduate of an accredited medical or osteopathic school doctoral program and completion of residency in psychiatry and fellowship in child and adolescent psychiatry required; board certification preferred.
- Prior inpatient and/or outpatient experience in a behavioral healthcare setting practicing psychiatry.
- Current unencumbered medical doctor (MD) or osteopathic doctor (DO)
- Medical License
- Unrestricted DEA and State Controlled Substances registration
- Understands and able to apply applicable standards and regulations (e.g. The Joint Commission, CMS, etc.) in his/her daily work.
For more information, please contact Kimberly Mote, 502-708-4594 or KimMote@spsh.com. www.springstone.com