Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Denver Springs - Therapist
Job Reference #: 8a7883a8612bf7eb01614546aab51c20
Categories: Healthcare - Therapy/Rehab Services
Inpatient PRN shifts weekdays and some weekends
Outpatient Therapist, PRN must have some availability for day and evening hours
Denver Springs is a 96-bed behavioral hospital located in Englewood, CO. The hospital offers inpatient and outpatient mental health and addiction treatment to adults, adolescents and their families. At Denver Springs, we are dedicated to Changing People’s Lives®
As a Therapist, you will be a member of the clinical services team at Denver Springs. Our team drives a “Clinical First” attitude to help fulfill our mission of “Changing People’s Lives®”. Our therapists utilize an evidence base approach to meet the individual needs of our patients. Our model includes group, family and individual therapy. As a therapist, you will work closely with all departments to provide an exceptional experience for each patient, their family and support systems. Our patient centric approach delivers superior outcomes for inpatients and outpatients.
Members of our team Enjoy:
- Working with a highly engaged staff
- Healthy staffing levels
- Flexible scheduling
- Career growth
- Competitive compensationA Comprehensive Benefit package is offered to Full and Part time team members
- Provide Psychotherapy and counseling therapies to patients suffering from psychiatric and substance abuse disorders.Therapies include group, individual and family.
- Ensure accurate and timely patient documentation
- Master’s Degree in Social Work or Counseling
- State Licensure LCSW, LPC, LAC or CAC II or CACIII
- CPR and CPI Certification within 30 day of employment
- Prior work with psychiatric and chemical dependency patients.