Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Statera, inc.
Statêra is a leading business and technology consulting firm. We have completed thousands of successful engagements by delivering the right solutions, delighting our clients, supporting our communities, and by providing interesting and productive careers for our people. Our methods focus on process over platform and talent over technology. We are experts in moving our clients to the cloud, and delivering CRM, web, mobile, collaboration, and custom solutions.
We are looking for a creative and driven Salesforce.com developer to assist in projects requiring the integration of various pieces of software with the SFDC CRM system.
- Ensuring data flows through the various pieces of the integration smoothly
- Maintaining and updating existing code that integrates SF with other software based on client requirements
- Translating business requirements into code that produces well-quantified data
- Presenting the quantified data in a form that allows clients to better understand every step of their business process
- Have over 2+ years of experience with Salesforce.com administration
- Have over 2+ years of experience with programming in APEX, Visualforce and the Web Services API
- Be able to build custom integrations between SFDC and other software
- Be able to see a task from a business standpoint, not just a technical standpoint
- Be result-oriented - he/she will be able to take a task and achieve its objectives with minimal guidance
- Know how to quantify and visualize business data
- Be creative, resourceful and able to think outside the box
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work well with a team
- Salesforce.com Developer Certified
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship now or in the future by the employer for a visa.
Statêra is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.