STRUCTURAL INTEGRITY ASSOCIATES
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at STRUCTURAL INTEGRITY ASSOCIATES
# of Openings:
The Engineer I is responsible for performing engineering analysis and documentation for projects related to corrosion control and pipeline integrity.
The safe, environmentally responsible operation of our nation’s pipelines has always been our priority. Pipeline operators employ comprehensive integrity management programs to prevent failures of the pipeline system due to causes such as corrosion, manufacturing defects, excavation damage, or other causes. Structural Integrity Associates, Inc. (SI) works with these natural gas and hazardous liquid pipeline operators to assist in implementation and improvement of integrity management programs. We continually expand our technical expertise through the active participation in standards development and other regulatory forums. We provide industry leading solutions to the most challenging problems.
Our growing Oil & Gas group typically adds a few talented people each year. This role is a new position. We are open to candidates wishing to start immediately or following May graduation.
- Requires application of standard engineering techniques, procedures and criteria on job assignments.
- We strive to be known for unmatched quality of our services and deliverables. Attention to detail and willingness to receive and act on constructive feedback are required.
- We frequently use databases in service of integrity management objectives. Experience with SQL and at least one imperative programming language (e.g. Python) is preferred.
- All work will be thoroughly documented in a report. Technical writing skills are required.
- Travel may be required for some projects. Amount of travel is expected to be 10% or less.
- Subject to Department of Transportation Pipeline & Hazardous Materials Safety Administration (DOT PHMSA) regulations.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills, interpersonal skills and detail oriented.
- Ability to multi-task on different projects at different levels in a fast-paced environment.
- Open, flexible approach to work environment and job responsibilities.
- BS or MS graduates will be considered. Preferred majors include: Mechanical, Metallurgical, Computer Science, or Engineering Physics.
- We are a consulting organization. We live to solve problems for our clients. Must have a winning attitude and good customer service skills.
Structural Integrity Associates, Inc., founded in 1983, is an engineering consulting firm of approximately 300 highly qualified professionals and support personnel and 11 office locations. Structural Integrity possesses products and expertise that span all aspects of structural integrity in industrial components and equipment. In addition to our analytical services, Structural Integrity offers a full spectrum of state-of-the-art NDE inspection and metallurgical services.
Why Consider SI?
- Employee-owned company – Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Robust compensation and benefits programs
- Incomparable industry reputation
- Team-oriented, inclusive work environment
We offer competitive pay and relocation might be considered.
Visit our Careers page at www.structint.com.
EEO Employer / Vet / Disabled