STRUCTURAL INTEGRITY ASSOCIATES
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at STRUCTURAL INTEGRITY ASSOCIATES
# of Openings:
Structural Integrity Associates, Inc. has an immediate need for a Mechanical/Civil/Structural Engineer in our Centennial, CO Office.
The ideal candidate will possess a background in mechanics/structural engineering and be responsible for engineering consulting work supporting the energy industry. The role will be to support project teams in the areas of stress analysis, fatigue and fracture mechanics and related fields.
The work environment is a dynamic team based on project requirements. Each project team is usually led by an industry expert and composed of engineers from various engineering disciplines such as fracture mechanics, stress analysis, structural dynamics, and material science.
- Analysis of power plant structures, pressure vessels, piping systems, rotating equipment and other power plant components using both classical and numerical methods
- Stress analysis using the ASME Code and other industry specific documents (EPRI MRP or BWRVIP)
- Evaluation of nuclear power plant components for continued operation
- Bench-marking analytical models to measured test data
- Participation in design and repair projects of pressure vessel/piping components
- BS in Mechanical/Civil/Structural Engineering or similar discipline
- 1-5 years of related engineering experience
- Advanced skills in finite element analysis (ANSYS APDL, ANSYS Workbench, ABAQUS)
- Knowledge in ASME BPV Code (Section III and Section XI)
- Proficient in writing technical reports and communication skills
- MS in Mechanical/Civil/Structural Engineering or similar discipline
- Use of MRP or BWRVIP documents to support evaluation of nuclear plant components
- Writing scripts for finite element codes
Certain positions at SI may require access to information and technology which is subject to the export control regulations of the United States. Hiring decisions for such positions are required by law to be made in compliance with these regulations and may result in SI limiting its consideration of certain applicants.
Structural Integrity Associates, Inc., founded in 1983, is an engineering consulting firm of approximately 300 highly qualified professionals and support personnel and 11 office locations. Structural Integrity possesses products and expertise that span all aspects of structural integrity in industrial components and equipment. In addition to our analytical services, Structural Integrity offers a full spectrum of state-of-the-art NDE inspection and metallurgical services.
Why Consider SI?
- Employee-owned company – Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Robust compensation and benefits programs
- Incomparable industry reputation
- Team-oriented, inclusive work environment
We offer competitive pay and relocation might be considered.
Visit our Careers page at www.structint.com.
EEO Employer / Vet / Disabled