STRUCTURAL INTEGRITY ASSOCIATES
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Oil & Gas/Pipeline Integrity Engineer
at STRUCTURAL INTEGRITY ASSOCIATES
# of Openings:
Structural Integrity Associates, Inc. (SI) is a recognized engineering consulting leader in pipeline integrity, regulatory compliance, pipeline assessments, and metallurgical analysis for the Oil & Gas industry. Our O&G Business Unit provides engineering support including integrity management assessments, materials selection, fabrication, NDE, pipeline repair consultation, and failure analysis.
We are seeking an experienced Associate to join our team in the Centennial, Colorado office. This Associate will have both the technical expertise and the interpersonal skills to build client relationships, attend trade shows and conferences, write technical proposals and papers, and help lead our team as a successful consulting practice.
- Provides consulting services to Oil & Gas industry clients focused on integrity management
- Responsible for the generation of consulting project revenue through maintaining relationships with current and prospective clients and technical leadership in the industry
- Participates with the Oil & Gas Leadership Team in developing short and long term strategic plans and objectives
- Contributes to team operations including group profit and loss
- Implements strategies, processes, and policies to meet Oil & Gas and SI objectives
- Exhibits entrepreneurship through the identification of new consulting opportunities and the execution of business strategies including: offerings, technologies, products, resourcing, and pricing
- Provides development and mentoring of staff to meet expanding business and succession needs
- Provides team building and technical integration within assigned group and business unit
- Ensures the unmatched quality of services and deliverables
- Has demonstrated project management skills and will implement those skills to ensure the profitable execution of projects
- Maintains client satisfaction by delivering quality services in a timely and professional manner
- Successfully manages project scopes of work on time and within budget
- Drives revenue through strategic business development in coordination with the Oil & Gas business plan, team goals, and long-range plans
- Drives targeted team utilization to assist Oil & Gas with meeting financial goals
- 10 years’ experience solving challenging engineering problems preferably with a pipeline operator, consulting firm, or major service provider supporting integrity management, regulatory compliance, and/or pipeline engineering
- Working knowledge of applicable codes and industry standards such as API 5L, API 579, and ASME B31.4 / 31.8
- Knowledge of integrity management provisions of 49CFR Parts 192 and/or 195 as well as applicable industry standards, tools and techniques.
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively in teams
- Demonstrated ability to manage engineering consulting projects (scope, schedule, budget)
- Demonstrated consulting skills (client interactions, problem scoping and solving)
- Willingness to travel as required for project execution (including site work) and client meetings
Certain positions at SI may require access to information and technology which is subject to the export control regulations of the United States. Hiring decisions for such positions are required by law to be made in compliance with these regulations and may result in SI limiting its consideration of certain applicants.
Structural Integrity Associates, Inc., founded in 1983, is an engineering consulting firm of approximately 300 highly qualified professionals and support personnel and 11 office locations. Structural Integrity possesses products and expertise that span all aspects of structural integrity in industrial components and equipment. In addition to our analytical services, Structural Integrity offers a full spectrum of state-of-the-art NDE inspection and metallurgical services.
Why Consider SI?
- Employee-owned company – Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Robust compensation and benefits programs
- Incomparable industry reputation
- Team-oriented, inclusive work environment
We offer competitive pay and relocation might be considered.
Visit our Careers page at www.structint.com.
EEO Employer / Vet / Disabled