Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Field Service Regional Manager in Denver, CO at Stryker Corporation
at Stryker Corporation
Principal Responsibilities: Position may perform any or all of the following tasks as assigned.
• Grow service related revenue in the region to attain monthly, quarterly and annual forecasts and goals.
• Drive and sustain employee engagement while upholding standards and company policy.
• Legal compliance including ISO standards and FDA compliance.
• Drive and report field service metrics to defined goals.
• Carry out management policies.
• Supervise the completion of field upgrades and actions in a timely manner.
• Manage financial responsibility and budgetary accountability of the field service region.
• Responsible for respective field service region, up to fifteen individuals.
• Responsible for timely reporting of service data to include timesheets, forecasts, service reporting and monthly updates for the region.
• Responsible for all day-to-day operations that pertain to the respective field service region.
• Perform additional duties as assigned.
Measured Areas of Responsibility:
• Performance vs. objectives set forth annually.
• Legal compliance including ISO/FDA standards.
• Performance – Talent/Competency Assessment to include work style, influence, relationships, thought processes, and leadership.
Work From Home: Yes
Travel Percentage: Up to 50%
Stryker Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Stryker is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Stryker Corporation will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.