Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Team Member - Customer Service - Loveland
at Taco John's
- Loveland, CO, USA
- $11.10 - $12
- Full Time
Taco John's is looking to fill full and part-time crew member positions. If you are looking for a flexible job that has the potential to turn into a rewarding career, we encourage you to apply! This is for our Loveland location.
Work/Life Balance: We have various schedules to fill! If you are in school, sports, involved in church or have a 2nd job we have shifts that work for you! We are flexible and want to accommodate the active individual.
Compensation/Benefits: This position pays between $10.20-$11.50 per hour DOE. For all FT employees we offer Vacation, Medical, Dental and Vision insurance.
Advancement: Want a career? Want to learn the skills and abilities to become a manager? We have an awesome online Learning Management System that will get you trained on lots of topics like food safety, management and customer service. These are skills for life!
Management: You'll work alongside Certified Managers who will train you with the skills and abilities to succeed with a focus on customer service.
Culture: I BELIEVE! We BELIEVE the guest is the #1 reason we are here! Great customer service is key. Learn all about our I BELIEVE initiative and be part of the excitement. We also BELIEVE in our uncompromising standards of food quality, dedication to using real ingredients and signature bold flavors.
Variety of job stations you can expect to work as a crew member:
- Front counter and drive-thru, customer service, taking customer orders, handling cash and/or hand out orders; in the dining area, ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Restaurant food production areas, such as the steam table, prep area or fry station. These areas require employees to follow directions for equipment and/or recipe and menu item preparation.
- All Taco John's employees must know product abbreviations and portions.
- Cleanliness of the restaurant is extremely important and it's a team effort, so all team members assist with performing cleaning duties.
What we are looking for:
- A positive, customer service focused attitude;
- A willingness to learn and follow directions;
- A desire to have fun, while working in a fast-paced, team environment.
Taco John's invests in our team and you will be given the training and development needed to be successful within the company. Taco John's provides the opportunity and support for you to reach your goals.