Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
- Job ID
Job Title: Automotive Technician
Client: Ed Bozarth Park Meadow Chevrolet
Location: Lone Tree CO
Do you want to work for an established dealership with history of stability and strong growth? Do you want more pay and growth opportunities? Are you looking for an opportunity to work with cutting edge technology? Are you passionate about automotive repair and delivering world class customer service? If you want to surround yourself with winners and take advantage of a very strong pay plan with the opportunity to grow with the company, then we would love to talk with you.
Ed Bozarth #1 Park Meadows Chevrolet is a BUSY, established automotive dealership in the south Denver metro area, and we are looking for Auto Technicians to take advantage of this opportunity. The dealership is a high-volume top performer, employing only the best talent. We are known for our convenient, personal customer service, and everyday low prices on a carefully selected assortment of Chevrolet products and services. We offer highly focused training for one brand, allowing our team members to become experts in their field. As a result of our innovative training, entrepreneurial management, and performance-based compensation we attract, hire and retain inspired team members who excel in customer satisfaction and sales effectiveness.
What you’ll be doing
- Identify problems with vehicles using diagnostic equipment
- Perform maintenance and repair on customer vehicles including but not limited to: front-end repairs, engine repairs, drivetrain repairs, electrical system repairs, transmission repairs ect…
- Putting in estimates and inspecting for additional repairs
- Explain automotive repairs and issues while providing excellent customer service
- Test the functionality of parts and systems
- Perform basic auto care and maintenance tasks such as oil changes, fluid level checks, tire rotation ect…
- Progressive experience in automotive repair- front-end repairs, engine repairs, drivetrain repairs, electrical system repairs, transmission repairs ect…
- Experience working in a dealership, small shop, fleet mechanic, or mobile repair
- You must have your own basic tools
- You must be over the age of 18
- You must be able to pass a background check and drug screen
- You must have a valid driver's license and good driving record
- Prepared to get additional certification as needed.
- Willingness to learn with hands-on training.
- ASE and GM certified (preferred)
- General Motors, Chevrolet, GMC, Buick, Cadillac, Hummer dealership experience is preferred but not necessary
Yes we have benefits!
- Competitive Pay: $19-$35 flat rate and hourly pay available.
- Strong CSI, Production and Upsell bonus programs
- Paid vacation and Holidays
- Medical and Dental Benefits
- Fair dispatching, factory training and steady workflow