Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Government Business Development
- Job ID
Job Title: Government Business Development
Location: Denver, CO
At Wold you will be part of a creative, energetic environment that allows you to be challenged and fulfill your potential. Employees work in integrated teams of architects, interior designers, mechanical and electrical engineers focused on total design solutions for our clients.
Wold Architects and Engineers, a full-service architecture and engineering firm, seeks to add a relationship driven, talented, motivated, creative, experienced architect, with a focus on Government projects, for a full time position in our Denver, Colorado office.
This individual will be focused on expanding Wold ‘s Government Architecture vertical in the Denver area, ambitiously growing business opportunities through relationship building and thought leadership at a Partner Level.
Strong candidates for this role will have experience and expertise in government architecture business development processes, government design, and a concentration on client experience and collaborative leadership.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES
- Independently and jointly develops and manages a strategic relationship network and provides leadership resulting in business development activities that promote partnership and total design solutions in the Government Architecture area and increasing Wold’s market share.
- Engages in various business development activities to grow the practice, maintaining and developing new relationships that lead to revenue and high client satisfaction.
- Responsible for client relationship from identifying client problems, partnership for a solution, funding, as well as thought and project leadership throughout a project to ensure the utmost client satisfaction, and long-term relationship following the sale.
- Acts as champion throughout the RFP process, partnering with internal resources to assembly responses and prepare for interviews as needed.
- Professional Licensure in Architecture with experience in Government Architecture
- Experience in a Client Relationship/Experience Management and/or business development role with clients in the government sector
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial self-starter with the ability to navigate complex beauracracies and influence decision makers, and a strong desire to learn
- Ability to establish and maintain strong and positive client relationships
- Strong leadership, organization , communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team with professionals at all levels
- Strong interpersonal skills, including communicating in person, by e-mail and by telephone
COMPENSATION: The compensation structure for this position will be commensurate with the senior leader level of responsibility. Wold Architects and Engineers offers a comprehensive compensation package including competitive salary and various bonuses and incentives. Employees are eligible to participate in a benefits package that includes a comprehensive medical benefit, vacation time and a matching 401K plan.
TalenTrust works with rapidly growing, middle market companies who value their people. We are our client's recruitment partner and identify exceptional talent to accelerate their growth. Unlike traditional staffing models, our recruitment process ensures full integration to capture a client's culture and employment brand. We provide a personalized and collaborative value proposition to both the candidate and client. Find out more about our services by visiting our website www.TalenTrust.com