Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Inside Sales Representative
- Job ID
Job Title: Inside Sales Representative
Location: Virtual, Remote Opportunity (prefer candidates to be located in Denver or surrounding area)
Apply directly at www.TalenTrust.com – click to “Opportunities” tab, "KQV"
- Are you persistently and playfully aggressive and do you love the sales process?
- Would you be enthusiastic about representing a motivational/business speaker who is highly regarded throughout North America and has built an entrepreneurial company that has achieved double digit year-over-year revenue growth since 2003 and is a Colorado Top 250 Privately Held Company for 2018?
- Would you like the flexibility of working from a home-based office to achieve maximum productivity in the field?
KQV Speaks/KQV LLC is a newly created business that stems from the entrepreneurial success and life story of Kathleen Quinn Votaw, founder and CEO of TalenTrust, a professional services firm that has disrupted the recruiting industry in the U.S. “KQV” will build on Ms. Quinn Votaw’s current popularity as a speaker and further promote her inspirational personal and business speeches and workshops, beginning in North America.
This is a 100% sales focused role. The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for all aspects of researching, pitching, securing, and coordinating speaking opportunities at various venues across the country. This could be keynotes, expert presentations, appearances on panels, workshops, or other motivational and business speaking opportunities. Your role involves high-level pursuits like building relationships, finding and closing new business. You could come from a PR or sales background, have worked at a speaker’s bureau, or have some other relevant experience that helps create this important new role. What is required is a “hunter-sales” mentality and the ability to dig in and close business.
ESSENTIAL POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in the planning/development of strategy and implementation
- Research, pitch, and close speaking opportunities
- Source and develop a pipeline of leads and follow up daily, weekly, monthly, etc.
- Build and maintain relationships with appropriate organizations, event managers, and others potentially interested in booking a speaker
- Proven track record in achieving sales results/quotas
- Intellectually curious, continuous learner, and always looking for the next thing
- Articulate, professional and good with people
- Politely and playfully persistent
- Excellent communicator (listening, writing, speaking)
- Organized, disciplined, detail-oriented, and self-motivated
- Understanding of HR/staffing/recruiting industry a plus