Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
- Job ID
Position: Principal Engineer In-Line Inspection (ILI)
Location: Denver, Colorado or Houston, TX
About DCP Midstream:
DCP Midstream is the largest processor of natural gas and natural gas liquids producer ensuring the country has clean energy to warm homes, manufacture goods, and produce consumer products. We are a “must-run” company and we are committed to greater in everything we do—from operating efficiently, reliably and safely to being a responsible community partner. Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, DCP Midstream operates assets in 17 states.
This position is responsible for compliance and pipeline integrity requirements for interstate and intrastate hazardous liquid pipelines and gas transmission pipelines. The Principal Engineer provides interpretations for PHMSA 192 and 195 regulations and technical support to the operations and facilitates the implementation of integrity management standards.
- Extensive experience using ILI tools, data evaluation, and procedures.
- Engineering degree with 8 - 10 years of experience in compliance and pipeline integrity management for gas and liquids pipelines.
- Strong knowledge of pipeline anomaly assessment and repair techniques.
- Working knowledge of pipeline hydrostatic pressure testing, repairs, modifications and rehabilitation.
- Working knowledge of basic corrosion principles (internal and external) and mitigation.
- Strong Knowledge of DOT 195 and 192 regulations.
- Must be a self-starter and self-motivator with ability to perform effectively with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to travel to assigned areas to meet job requirements and be able to work outside traditional work hours when required.
- Ability to successfully work in team environment with a focus on both internal and external customers.
It has been and will continue to be the policy of DCP Midstream not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, disability, or other legally protected