Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
- # of Openings
- Job Locations
- US-CO-Grand Junction
- Ministry Staff
The [Collegiate] Representative serves a local geographic area by engaging, equipping, and empowering coaches and athletes to fulfill FCA’s mission.
The [Collegiate] Representative, in collaboration with the Director and local Leadership Board, prayerfully and purposefully implements and sustains the Vision-Based Staffing Plan to grow the FCA ministry to and through coaches in both on-campus and off-campus sports environments within their assigned ministry context. The [Collegiate] Representative serves as a spiritual leader and models the FCA values of Integrity, Serving, Teamwork, and Excellence.
Engages, Equips and Empowers coaches and athletes to fulfill the vision of FCA through gospel centered ministry to and through the coach including coach’s huddles, team huddles, multi-sport huddles, camps, one-on-one discipleship, and events.
Recruits, trains, and develops like-minded volunteers to help fulfill the vision of FCA through the coach, including coach’s huddles, team huddles, multi-sport huddles, one-on-ones, and events
- Connect, communicate and care for existing and prospective financial partners to ensure that the ministry operations budget is fully funded. This includes building a Home Team that consists of Automatic Monthly Partners (AMP) and Recurring Funding Partners (RFP).
- Annually submit a budget for all expenses as assigned by your supervisor. Additionally, develop a financial management strategy for the area of responsibility in accordance with FCA policies. The budget should be funded through the staff person’s Home Team Revenue, along with major donors, and event revenue.
FCA employees shall be expected to model FCA’s Christian beliefs for the larger community, perform all of their duties as a service to God, and comply with the following obligations:
- Beliefs: Each FCA employee shall affirm his or her agreement with FCA’s Statement of Faith and shall not subscribe to or promote any religious beliefs inconsistent with these beliefs.
- Christian Conduct Standards: FCA employees shall at all times (both during working and non-working hours) endeavor to conduct themselves in a manner that affirms biblical standards of conduct in accordance with FCA’s Christian beliefs. Such conduct standards include FCA’s Youth Protection Policy and Sexual Purity Statement.
- Distinctly Christian Activities: FCA employees shall be ready, willing, and able to lead or contribute to distinctly Christian activities such as lead worship, bible study and conduct prayer services.
- Ministerial Duties: FCA employees shall daily spend time in prayer and in the Word, share Christ through word and life, and seek the Lord’s will for the ministry of FCA. FCA staff will worship and seek weekly involvement in a local church, be a religious leader and in some cases serve under the authority and assignment of the local church.
This position is at-will employment, meaning that either the employee or FCA can discontinue employment at any time, with or without notice and with or without cause. Also, FCA can modify this Position Description at any time. The Position Description does not create a contract (express or implied) or enforceable promise or representation.
Job Description & Activities
The position would serve on the campus of Colorado Mesa University in Grand Junction, CO.