Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
- # of Openings
The Internship experience is designed to develop student athletes in discerning their calling and career while introducing them to various aspects of ministry through FCA.
FCA Interns are collegiate volunteers who engage through FCA in a learning and developmental ministry experience during a summer or a school semester. Interns who are serving through FCA are not employees and do not receive compensation by the hour or for production of their work. Interns serving with FCA may receive a nominal stipend for living related expenses during the course of the internship.
FCA internship experiences vary from location to location; however, the primary goal of each internship is to develop the intern’s understanding of his/her individual calling to ministry through related training and experience. Further information about each specific internship is available by contacting the FCA staff associated with this posting.
Job Description & Activities
Women's Ministry - Student Athlete Leadership Team (S.A.L.T.) - Denver Summer 2019
Vision– to see the Greater Denver Area schools, teams and communities impacted for Christ during the summer months
Purpose– to provide an educational opportunity for college students as well as work with high school & middle school students through the ministry of FCA and to provide a training ground for students who desire to explore the possibility of full-time ministry
Time Period– May 13th to July 14th
Tasks/Roles– you will be assigned to 2 schools to develop the FCA ministry on those campuses:
- Areas of emphasis:
- Team bible studies
- Student leader discipleship for on campus FCA leaders
- Character coaching/Chaplain
- Relationship development with coaches and athletes
- Recruit for FCA Colorado Sports Camp
- Participate in FCA Colorado Sports Camp as a Huddle Leader – July 2nd-8th
- Develop spiritually through training and discipleship with FCA staff
Expectations– what FCA staff expects of you before you arrive for the summer
- Exemplify the core values of FCA
- Integrity, Teamwork, Serving, Excellence
- Available for entire 9-week period
- Fundraise $3500 for expenses:
- $800/month in stipend
- Ministry expenses
- Live with interns
- Housing will be provided
- Must have car to travel to schools, tournaments, trainings
- Responsible for food for the summer