Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
TEKsystems Global Services Recruiting Specialist
- Job ID
TEKsystems Global Services® is part of TEKsystems, the leading IT services and staffing company in North America. TEKsystems Global Services provides a continuum of services ranging from engagement management to full outsourcing for applications, infrastructure and learning solutions. As a services provider, we leverage our talent management strengths to extend the business value of our client partnerships and deliver measurable business and IT outcomes.
TEKsystems Global Services is a fast-paced, growing organization with a dynamic and diverse work environment. Our strong culture is embodied by our core values— relationships, commitment, serving others and open communication. Our values guide our hiring decisions and shape how we make a meaningful impact in the IT market.
The Sourcing Specialist is a senior role within recruiting for our Global Services team. As a Sourcing Specialist you will be responsible for identifying qualified, diverse potential talent for internal opportunities based on strategic sourcing strategies. The sourcing specialist will engage with passive job seekers with the goal of building a network of potential talent using various methods to source to TEKsystems Global Services Recruiters as openings become available. A Sourcing Specialist creates interest and drives talent to the organization. This means doing research, recruiting from various social media platforms, utilizing search engines and extensive Boolean searches. A successful Sourcing Specialist engages potential candidates through social media, sending emails and making phone calls.
Qualities include: Building relationships and fostering partnership, professionalism, detail-oriented, strong follow-up skills, passion for sourcing qualified applicants and a strong work ethic. Must have the ability to effectively communicate with potential talent and the internal team which he/she supports.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Utilize recruiting resources to proactively identify qualified professionals interested in positions with TEKsystems Global Services to increase candidate pipelines and candidate pools
- Responsible for initiating interest from qualified passive job seekers to support current and future hiring needs.
- Responsible for meeting a weekly goal of applicants generated from sourcing activity and presenting qualified candidates to the TEKsystems Global Services Recruiter for the remaining steps of the interview process
- Post available positions online internally and externally
- Solicit referrals and follow up with potential talent
- Evaluate all applicants received and disposition each candidate appropriately using our Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Maintain all documentation using ATS to track information and hiring metrics regarding candidates and sourcing strategies
- Conduct applicant tracking to ensure compliance with EEO and OFCCP guidelines
Required Education and/or Experience:
- The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of experience as a recruiter or sourcing specialist
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources or a related field is preferred
Requisite Abilities and/or Skills:
- Candidate must be organized, disciplined and able to effectively manage their day to day activity in a remote/work from home scenario
- Candidate must enjoy building new partnerships and working in a team based environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are a must. Must be able to represent TEKsystems Global Services in a positive manner both internally and externally
- Candidate must enjoy proactively meeting and networking with candidates. Candidate must enjoy and be able to connect with and engage candidates by telephone and e-mail
Comprehensive Benefits Package:
Employees receive a competitive base salary, commission, and an exceptional benefits package including a 401(k) company matched retirement savings plan, parental leave and vacation, personal and holiday pay.
- Medical – BlueCross BlueShield Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) with a Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Dental – MetLife
- Vision – Vision Service Plan (VSP)
- Insurance – Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
Additional benefits include:
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Education assistance
- Employee discounts on cars, electronics, travel, etc.
The Company and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.