TeleTech Holdings, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Salesforce Architect- Telecommute
at TeleTech Holdings, inc.
TTEC is seeking a Salesforce Architect to join our Technology Services team. This role is a telecommuting opportunity with travel requirements up to 40% nationwide.
Why choose TTEC to enhance and broaden your career? We are just as passionate about providing ideal solutions to solving our client's business problems by driving customer experience outcomes with our enhanced technical capabilities, as you are. Whether you're the Engineer, Architect, Account Manager, Practice Leader or Sales Executive we need your talent to help us in our exciting journey to success!
What you'll be doing:
The CRM SA role is intended to be a Technical Lead in the CRM organization responsible for helping to grow and mature our Salesforce.com footprint as we seek to provide next generation CRM capabilities to our clients. The ideal candidate will leverage their extensive experience on the Salesforce.com platform to help identify, define, and recommend technical solutions to solve complex business problems. The SA will have a deep understanding of Salesforce.com best practices, strategies, design patterns and integration patterns. This role will provide technical thought leadership and work heavily with Management, Operations, Clients, Developers, Scrum Masters, and Architects to successfully deliver multiple implementations.
· Ensure the quality of solutions and be responsible for architecting and documenting technical solutions based on client requirements and industry best practices.
· Provide guidance on pre-sales, technical architecture, integration, development, configuration, customization efforts for the team
· Collaborate with others and have strong communication skills with the ability to communicate technical solutions to technical and business audience
· Ability to identify, build and integrate various technologies to provide client solutions and applications using SalesForce.com and other technologies
· Participate in all appropriate product, sales, and procedural training and certification to acquire and maintain the knowledge necessary to be effective in the position.
· Attain quarterly and annual objectives assigned by management.
· Achieve and Maintain Service Cloud Consultant, Administrator and Developer Certifications
· B.S. Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent work experience
· 3-5 years of Implementation, Design, and Configuration experience within Salesforce
· 5 years of Consulting Services experience and experience leading a team
· Pre-sales experience
· Advanced Experience with Salesforce platform - Sales/Service cloud, Force.com, Administration/Configuration, Apex, Force.com APIs, data loads
· Excellent understanding of object-oriented concepts & MVC design patterns, and prior work with OO languages
· Experience with Agile methodology
· Ability to work as part of a team to solve technical problems in varied political and geographic environments
· Salesforce Service Cloud, Salesforce Administrator, Salesforce Developer Certifications
· Ability to travel domestically
Who We Are:
TTEC is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. Our 40,000 employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach, applying solutions from our four customer experience segments—Consulting, Technology, Care and Growth—to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.
Our Customer Technology Services segment drives customer experience outcomes to small, medium and enterprise clients by providing best in class Cloud and Premise Contact Center and Unified Communications Solutions, and CRM, Multi-channel, Omni-channel and WFO Services.
What We Offer:
- Variable incentive bonus plan, 401K company match, tuition reimbursement
- Global career mobility, employee recognition programs, professional development
- State of the art technology which allows for seamless global connectivity
- Rich wellness program and health incentives