Tetra Tech, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Project Assistant/Document Manager
at Tetra Tech, inc.
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, and technical services worldwide. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees—16,000 people working together across disciplines and time zones to provide smart, sustainable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in 400 locations around the world. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our teams.
We are currently seeking a Project Assistant/Document Management professional to join our Denver, Colorado team.
- Word processing, editing, extensive formatting of large, complex project documents
- Proposal/project documentation production
- Assist Project Teams with monthly reports, specifications, lists, tables, templates, procedures and administrative processes
- Establish, update and maintain files, inventories, records and other documents as needed
- Assist with administrative problem solving, development and execution of stated goals and objectives
- Organization of administrative tasks and procedures and supplemental project filing systems
- Coordinates projects and logistical details to ensure smooth operation
- Communicate effectively with project managers to advance project requirements and ensure on-time delivery of quality products
- Prepare and issue meeting agendas and meeting notes and action items
- Presentation preparation and support
- Client and office meeting coordination
- Positive team player willing to pitch in & work well with colleagues
- Arranges travel for project staff as needed
- Prepare expense reports for personnel
- Coordinate meetings, including agenda preparation, invitations, taking minutes with action items and issuing as required
- Cooperate and communicate effectively with all internal business units and individuals
- Assist with general offices functions as needed
- Ten or more years of increasingly complex administrative experience
- Advanced experience using Adobe/Nuance, Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, Visio, Access & PowerPoint, LiveMeeting and SharePoint
- Strong document formatting and technical skills are required
- Strong preference to those who have worked in an engineering, consulting or other fast paced professional services organization.
- Excellent client and business communication skills (oral & written)
- Flexibility and a demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Highly motivated and adaptable, with a demonstrated ability to use initiative and judgment for daily tasks and to solve complex problems
- Able to work independently with limited supervision and as part of a multi-disciplined team
- “Can-Do” Attitude with a passion for client service
- Associates degree or similar work experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred