Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at TGS Management
|Department:||TGS Management - Corporate|
|Location:||4100 E. Arkansas Ave|
Denver, CO, 80222
- Track all expense requests through SharePoint
- Communicate expense request results and tracking with requesters
- Prepare expense requests for approval
- Assist buyers with administrative responsibilities such as tracking and placing orders
- Possess and maintain a strong working knowledge of ERP systems (Microsoft NAV preferred)
- All other tasks and job duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Associate degree in logistics, business administration, or a related field preferred
- Must maintain current knowledge of and adhere to all policy and regulations of the Colorado Marijuana Enforcement Division (MED); Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment (CDPHE), and Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), and TGS Management
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience with ERP systems, Microsoft Dynamics NAV preferred
- Excellent computer skills, including knowledge of processing, data, and statistical software
- High-level attention to detail
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Previous purchasing work experience preferred.
- Ability to task prioritize with shifting workload in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlinesCannabis industry experience preferred
- Knowledge of Colorado marijuana laws, MED regulations, and CDPHE requirements; Previous marijuana industry experience preferred with priority given to candidates with experience in CO licensed facilities
- Must be able to individually lift up to 25 lbs.
- Must be able to sit, stand, stoop, crouch, reach, and lift for long periods of time
**Reasonable accommodation(s) may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions**
- Must be able to work in an office environment with moderate to loud noise level
- Must be able to work off-site in retail, manufacturing, or production facilities with moderate to loud noise level and changing working condition; May require use of safety equipment or personal protective equipment, as needed
- Must be able to be widely trusted; is seen as direct, truthful individual; can present the unvarnished truth in an appropriate and helpful manner; keeps confidences; admits mistakes; doesn’t misrepresent him/herself for personal gain
- Must have and be able to maintain valid driver’s license
- Must be able to acquire MED Key badge ($300 Fee to State of CO) prior to beginning employment
- Regularly requires local travel, as needed.
- This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
**TGS Management provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics**