Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
TGS Global - Office Manager
at TGS Management
TGS Global - Office Manager
|Department:||TGS Management - Corporate|
|Location:||4100 E. Arkansas Ave|
Denver, CO, 80222
The Office Manager is responsible for providing office and administrative support to the TGS Global Corporate Office and Company Executives. The Office Manager will organize and coordinate office administration and procedures, to ensure organizational effectiveness, efficiency and safety. The Office Manager is responsible for developing intra-office communication protocols, streamlining administrative procedures, inventory control, office staff supervision and task delegation. Experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and able to work independently with little or no supervision. Well organized, flexible and enjoys the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse people.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Responsible for performing both business and personal administrative support tasks, prioritizing multiple projects simultaneously, ensuring directives are met.
* Prioritizes and manages day-to-day corporate office business requests.
* Establishes organizational standards for the corporate office.
* Supervises receptionist and corporate administrative staff.
* Oversees corporate office maintenance and maintains high cleanliness standards.
* Manages and is responsible for the company issuance process. Ensure all company property is issued, maintained, and retrieved appropriately. Maintains issuance records. Manages issuance replenishment.
* Communicates with corporate office and all company staff regarding company updates and initiatives.
* Oversee corporate office supply budget and supply ordering for all departments.
* Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment.
* Organizes and schedules meetings and office events as needed.
* Processes all incoming, outgoing and pending company mail to determine course of action and direct correspondence to appropriate departments.
* Maintain confidentiality of sensitive company and employee information. Guarantee security of company files containing sensitive company and employee information.
* Responsible for managing office services by ensuring office operations and procedures are organized, correspondences are controlled, filing systems are designed, supply requisitions are reviewed and approved and that clerical functions are properly assigned and monitored.
* Ensure office efficiency is maintained by carrying out planning and execution of equipment procurement, office layouts, and office systems.
* Responsible for developing and implementing office policies by setting up procedures and standards to guide the operation of the office.
* Perform review and analysis of special projects and keep the management properly informed.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or equivalent field experience.
Required Skills & Experience
* 3 – 5 years office management experience
* Experience supervising administrative and receptionist teams
* Excellent computer, mathematical, language, and reasoning skills
* Knowledge of office management responsibilities, systems and procedures
* Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and priorities work
* Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
* Ability to multi-task in a fast paced office environment
* Technical skills include digital file maintenance and handling, uploading, downloading, file conversions, file naming conventions and document storage
* Familiarity with word processing, design, database, point-of-sale, and web-based software applications
Preferred Skills & Experience
* Knowledge of advanced Microsoft Office features, Sharepoint, and Office 365
* Understanding of basic printing, binding and publishing needs
* Experience as an Executive Assistant
* Problem Solving
* Planning and Organization
* Time Management
* Attention to Detail
* Process Improvement