The Art Hotel
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at The Art Hotel
The ART, a hotel is designed to give guests a brand-new hotel experience. At the ART, we believe our guests will select us because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
Located in the true heART of downtown Denver, the ART a hotel is the city’s newest luxury boutique hotel. Within arm’s reach of the State Capital, Supreme Court / Judicial Center, Denver ART Museum, History Colorado Center and the center of the Business Community, the ART is an intimate expression of the contemporary luxury lifestyle. The hotel consists of 165 guest rooms and suites with commanding views of the city and mountains. The property includes a signature restaurant, outdoor terrace, bar and lounge, In Room Dining and off-site catering, as well as a wide variety of meeting room offerings including an intimate refined ballroom for up to 225.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Prior experience in a high quality / volume production environment
- Total understanding of proper pastry and baking methods, techniques and standards
- A current understanding of culinary concepts, practices, and procedures and active in furthering of his/her own culinary development
- A strong work ethic and commitment to uncompromising quality
- Ability to mathematically adjust recipes; able to read, create, interpret and follow written recipes with precision.
- Ability to maintain high standards for work areas and appearance.
- Ability to obtain food handlers certification
- Hunger to take initiative and active in furthering of his/her own pastry development
- Anthem Health Insurance
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Basic Term Life AD&D Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- FSA (125 Cafeteria Plans)
- 401 (k) Retirement Plan
- Vacation and Personal Days
- Holiday Pay
- Travel Discounts
- And Much More…