The Art Hotel
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at The Art Hotel
Preferred Hotels and Resorts
Preferred Hotel Group is a global collection of independent hotels, destination resorts, city center hotels, luxury residences, and unique hotel groups. Our unparalleled service, consistent commitment to excellence, and innovative business solutions are the cornerstones upon which we have built our reputation as a global leader in the hospitality industry since 1968.
Located in the true heART of downtown Denver, the ART a hotel is the city’s newest luxury boutique hotel. Within arm’s reach of the State Capital, Supreme Court / Judicial Center, Denver ART Museum, History Colorado Center and the center of the Business Community, the ART is an intimate expression of the contemporary luxury lifestyle. The hotel consists of 165 guest rooms and suites with commanding views of the city and mountains. The property includes a signature restaurant, outdoor terrace, bar and lounge, In Room Dining and off-site catering, as well as a wide variety of meeting room offerings including an intimate refined ballroom for up to 225.
Candidates must be available to work varying hours, weekends, and holidays as scheduled
I. Position Scope
Responsible for the cleanliness and maintenance of assigned guestrooms. Must maintain a 90% or better on all guestroom inspections. of guest service and hospitality at all times.
II. Qualification Standards
Will need to be self-motivated and capable of working on own. Must maintain a professional appearance and a high service standard at all times.
- Obtain room assignment at the beginning of shift.
- Check your cart to be sure it correctly stocked.
- Know the correct procedure for entering a guestroom.
- Use a set pattern of steps for daily cleaning of occupied and checkout rooms.
- Check room for damaged furniture and equipment and complete a maintenance ticket if necessary.
- Turn all items found in the hotel into lost and found.
- Provide Turndown Service to VIP guest rooms
- Keep up-to-date all current information regarding your department, as well as other departments.
- Attend all Department and General Meetings.
- Know all emergency and safety procedures for the hotel
- Never give out any guest or associate information.
- Maintain the cleanliness and neatness of the housekeeping area, as well as, the whole hotel