The Community at Franklin Park
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT - Health Care (Su-Th or Tu-Sa 8:30-5:00pm)
at The Community at Franklin Park
- 09-Jul-2019 to 07-Sep-2019 (MST)
- Denver, CO, USA
- Full Time
We are looking for a compassionate Receptionist / Accounts Payable In-House Assistant (Full-Time) to join our caring and dedicated team to make a significant difference in the lives of our residents. The Health Center at Franklin Park, located in Metro Denver, Colorado, is a loving community and a proud provider of excellent resident care and services, empowering older adults to live to their potential. We are looking for individuals who thrive in a supportive and rewarding environment professionally and personally. Be a part of something special and join The Community at Franklin Park!
We offer competitive wages and comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life, paid time off, professional training, and growth opportunities.
- Creates and maintains an atmosphere of warmth, personal interest, and positive emphasis, as well as a calm environment throughout the facility.
- Answers multi-line telephone system to facilitate internal messages and telephone transfers; courteously and promptly determines nature of caller's business and answers inquiry, directs callers and visitors to the appropriate person, or takes messages with all pertinent information for the person called.
- Provides answers to routine inquiries and other information as appropriate. Assists with administrative duties and other projects as needed (i.e., typing, filing, posting accounts, etc.)
- Distributes mail by retrieving or receiving items from post office and delivery services; sorting by address, destination, and type; delivering items. Prepares outgoing mail for delivery.
- Assists with general clerical tasks, distribution of resident trust account funds, and initial preparation of invoices for processing as directed by Business Office Manager and according to policy and procedure.
- Maintains department supplies by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting order for supplies, and verifying receipt of supplies.
- Maintains positive working relationships with staff in all departments.
- Responsible for all aspects of the resident trust account, except the monthly bank reconciliation.
- Assisting other departments with clerical tasks as needed.
Responsible for all collection account deposits:
- Collecting any incoming checks and or cash for resident payments and log them on a deposit slip for the administrator to take to the bank.
- Emailing correspondence/mail that may be needed for billing and collection purposes.
- Filing documents in the resident's financial files.
- Complete responsibility of all the account payable including stamping all invoices, distributing and entering invoices.
- Handling any accounts payable questions from vendors.
- Ability to demonstrate positive attitude, patience, emotional maturity to promote healthy and respectful communication, confidentiality, and deter gossip
- Enjoys learning, training, and development
- Sunday-Thursday or Tuesday-Saturday schedule from 8:30-5pm
- Yearly increase based on job performance
Take this great opportunity and apply online today at https://communityatfranklinpark.net/careers/ or visit us in person at the Health Center at Franklin Park, 1535 Park Avenue, Denver, CO 80218.
Health Center at Franklin Park supports diversity and is an AA/EEO Employer and drug-free workplace. All qualified applicants receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. #ZR