The Community at Franklin Park
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
COOK (Full Time 11:00am-7:30pm) - Long Term Care
at The Community at Franklin Park
- 03-Aug-2019 to 02-Oct-2019 (MST)
- Denver, CO, USA
- Full Time
We are looking for a kind Cook to join our compassionate and caring team dedicated to making a significant difference in the lives of our residents. The Health Center at Franklin Park, located in Metro Denver, Colorado, is a loving community and a proud provider of excellent resident care and services, empowering adults to live to their potential. We are looking for individuals who thrive in a supportive and rewarding environment professionally and personally. Be a part of something special and join The Health Center at Franklin Park!
We offer competitive wages and comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life, paid time off (PTO), employee assistance program, 403 (b) retirement, holiday premiums, scholarship reimbursement, and professional training and growth opportunities. We have a casual but professional work environment.
- Review menus prior to food preparation.
- Prepare and service meals that are palatable and appetizing in appearance.
- Prepare food for therapeutic diets with planned menus.
- Prepare food in accordance with standardized recipes and special diet orders.
- Ensure department is maintained in a clean and safe manner.
- Assist in food preparation for special meals, parties, etc.
- 8th grade education.
- 1 year food experience in a supervisor capacity in a hospital, nursing care facility, or other related medical facility preferred.
- Cook a variety of foods in large quantities.
- Read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Knowledge of food procedures.
- Maintain care and use of supplies, equipment, work area appearance, perform regular inspections of food service.
- Work well with seniors, family members, and employees.
We invite you to apply online today at https://CommunityAtFranklinpark.net/careers/ or visit us in person at the Health Center at Franklin Park, 1535 Park Avenue, Denver, CO 80218.
Health Center at Franklin Park supports diversity and is an AA/EEO Employer and drug-free workplace. All qualified applicants receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.