The Community at Franklin Park
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Dietary Aide (Saturday-Sunday 3:30pm-7:30pm)
at The Community at Franklin Park
- 16-Feb-2019 to 17-Apr-2019 (MST)
- Denver, CO, USA
Become a part of something special and join The Community at Franklin Park. We are a supportive and rewarding team environment dedicated to making a significant difference in the lives of our residents! The Dietary Aide creates a quality meal and dining experience for residents and other customers by assisting with meal, dining room, and meal service preparation.
We offer competitive wages and comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life, paid time off (PTO), employee assistance program, 403 (b) retirement, holiday premiums, scholarship/tuition reimbursement, and professional training and growth opportunities. We have a casual but professional work environment.
- Demonstrate customer service, positive attitude, self-awareness and emotional maturity to promote helpful, respectful and supportive communications in English effectively
- Supportive team member and be an example of team work
- Basic computer skills necessary for completing online training and communications
- Ability to effectively demonstrate compassion, empathy, tact and desire to work with residents and employees
- Ability to work rotating weekend and holiday shifts
- Career advancement opportunities--CNA students encouraged to apply
We invite you to apply online today at https://CommunityAtFranklinpark.net/careers/ or visit us in person at the Health Center at Franklin Park, 1535 Park Avenue, Denver, CO 80218.
Health Center at Franklin Park supports diversity and is an AA/EEO Employer and drug-free workplace. All qualified applicants receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.