The Dress Barn, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at The Dress Barn, inc.
Auto req ID
External Job Description
Do your friends and family come to you for fashion advice? Are you known for having your finger on the pulse of fashion? Do you get energized from getting to know others? If you answered "Yes!" to these questions, then why haven’t you applied to dressbarn where you’ll be receiving recognition for what you love to do?
This is an exciting opportunity to support dressbarn during a busy season! While the primary responsibility of a Stylist is to deliver excellent customer service and build wardrobes, stylists are also required to participate in the merchandising of the store, maintain presentation standards, and contribute to the overall operations. This position is a temporary role and is not intended to exceed 90 days. Opportunities for full time employment may become available.
dressbarn is a unique blend of a public company and a family-run business. Since our inception in 1962, our Company has grown to over 831 stores in 45 states, providing us with a nationally recognized name.
dressbarn offers great benefits including flexible schedules, a team spirited atmosphere and merchandise discounts. We believe in a healthy balance of work & life, which means more time spent with the people who mean the most to you and more time for you to do the things you enjoy.
dressbarn is an equal opportunity employer
D1340 : 1st & Main Town Ctr-dressbarn
State / Province
We seek candidates with previous retail experience who possess the ability to:
• Provide customers with exceptional service and long-term relationships
• Be a team player, maintaining open dialogue and a respectful work environment
• Be fully committed and passionately dedicated to personal sales excellence
• Be the ambassador of our business, representing the fashion, style and product knowledge of dressbarn brands
• Assist in the maintenance of a clean and comfortable store environment
• Available to work a flexible schedule
PT : Part Time - Temporary
Colorado Applicants: Click HERE to read the Pregnant Workers Fairness Act & Anti-Discrimination Policy. By submitting your profile you acknowledge receipt of the policy.