The Geo Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
CLIENT SERVICES SPECIALIST Criminal Justice
at The Geo Group
Compensation Base: $16.00 Per Hour
Compensation Bonus (if applicable):
Equal Opportunity Employer.
This position provides case management and customer service support for the Reentry Center. Performs participant check-in procedures and assists case managers with case coordination and documentation. Learns, uses and models principles of the “What Works” system through evidence-based practices in all interactions with participants and other staff members.
Our facility in Eagle provides counseling services in conjunction with Probation and Pre-Trial Services.
Our Program includes accountability and case management to participants in the criminal justice system.
This is a full time, 40 hour per week position with benefits and PTO accrual. Wages are $ 16.00 per hour.
Regular shift time is Monday – Friday from 8:00am-5:00pm, (one hour lunch).
Shifts are also available Saturday and Sunday, staff may be requested to work the weekend rotation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Checks-in all participants entering the facility. May complete drug screens according to assigned random schedule for each participant check-in.
- May perform breath analysis on each participant who enters the facility for any purpose and provides a written or computerized result.
- Completes initial intake process with participants to completion, including intake paperwork, input into Company database, and assignment of groups and other services.
- Provides general office administration duties, including answering phones. Provides general customer service to all who enter the facility, including participants, customers and the general public.
- Assists case managers with case coordination, communication with appropriate official agencies, and preparation and distribution of reports.
- Files, prepares charts and performs data entry as assigned.
- May collect participant payments, post payments on Company database, and make daily cash deposits.
- May be responsible for office opening and closing procedures.
- May be responsible to install and/or de-install electronic monitoring equipment on participants, and forward documentation to the appropriate agencies and the Company monitoring center.
- May transport participants to the center, community service events, job fairs, employment centers, clinics, etc. using Company vehicle.
- May clean electronic home monitoring (EHM) equipment.
- May facilitate orientation and psycho-educational/behavior modification groups on a weekly basis. Documents participants’ attendance, participation and progress in Company database.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma required.
- Associates Degree or Bachelors Degree preferred
- Two years college coursework in Human Services or business discipline preferred.
- Minimum of six months experience in Human Services field with direct participant services preferred.
- Minimum of six months experience working with minority populations preferred.
- Must be 21 years of age with at least five years driving experience if required to transport participants.
- Good customer service skills.
- Effective communication skills with internal and external contacts at all levels.
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Solid computer skills and proficiency with MS Word and Excel.
- Basic database skills.
- Basic math skills.
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) skills may be required.
- Ability to safely operate a motor vehicle if required to transport participants.
- Valid State driver’s license and 5-year record of safe and competent driving as demonstrated by state motor vehicle report if required to transport participants.