The Geo Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at The Geo Group
Facility: SOUTHERN PEAKS REGIONAL TREATMENT CENTER
Compensation Bonus (if applicable):
Equal Opportunity Employer.
**$3000 SIGN-ON BONUS**
Clinical Therapist - LPC or LSW
Licensed Professional Counselor
Licensed Social Worker
4 Day Work Week
Position Overview: Coordinates the treatment of clients assigned, develops treatment goals alongside the multi-disciplinary team, which may include the psychiatrist, family therapist, academic & vocational adviser and recovery living team. Conducts individual, group and family therapy with assigned clients.
- Minimum of a Masters Degree (from CACREP ACCREDITED Program) in Counseling required (clinical social work, clinical psychology, marriage and family therapy, or a related field)Training & Experience:
- Licensed Practitioner or eligible in the state of Colorado is required (LPC, LCSW, LMFT, LAC) - Preferred
- Certified Addiction Counselor is required (CAC II, MAC, LAC) - Prefererred
- Previous experience with mental health and or substance abuse treatment is required; preferred experience with a treatment facility in residential setting.
- Ideal candidate has a minimum of 2 years of clinical experience.Other Duties & Responsibilities of the Position
- Contribute to a high-performing culture, focused on partnering with clients as we inspire and empower change
- Provide therapeutic services, including delivery of assessments, conducting treatment planning, and coordinate clinical treatment services with families as well as ensure timely documentation of treatment for the billing team. The Primary Therapist is responsible for all aspects of their allocated case's clinical documentation, timely entries into the treatment record, and maintaining compliance with standards for documentation
- Participate in weekly clinical team meetings discussing treatment formulation, progress, regress and/or failure; lead discharge planning, discharge summaries, follow-up care and liaison communication
- Conduct client utilization reviews and medical necessity discussions with insurance payers, if necessary
Questions? Call Andy Ruble 719-276-7575
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $47,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
This position provides medically necessary mental health treatment services including assessment, program design, monitoring and supervision to children and adolescents experiencing social, emotional, behavioral, and psychiatric problems.
- State licensing as Licensed Social Worker (LSW) or Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC).
- Two (2) years related experience working with children and adolescents with mental health problems and their families that includes assessment and counseling.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to apply basic math skill concepts such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Ability to work with computers and the necessary software typically used by the department.
- At least twenty-one (21) years of age.
- Criminal clearances.
- Non-communicable diseases physical exam.
- Valid insured registered vehicle.
- Valid driver's license.