The Geo Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
MGR, BUSINESS & FINANCE
at The Geo Group
Facility: SOUTHERN PEAKS REGIONAL TREATMENT CENTER
Compensation Bonus (if applicable):
Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Business Manager manages support services activities and administrative policies and procedures including clinical information systems, financial, and human resources systems.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee financial operations and implementation with full charge accountant responsibilities including accounts receivable, accounts payable, billing, payroll, budget preparation (local and state-wide), and insurance. Monitor budget and expenses.
- Provide oversight to services provided by the program including financial policy and procedure, procurement, phone systems, records and filing systems, computer systems, and personnel issues.
- Create and communicate administrative reports including financial statements, profit and loss statements, comparisons, and analysis reports. Provide monthly and ad hoc reports as needed to internal and external customers.
- Develop and implement processes to track patient admissions, utilization of services, and discharges and supervise patient billing systems and appropriate office staff members at the program/facility and other sites.
- Provide new revenue and funding sources and establishes systems to utilize and monitor developments in reimbursement sources.
- Provide training to administrative staff with regards to office/billing policies and procedures, which includes Office of Medical Assistance Bulletins and regulatory requirements.
The following educational requirements are acceptable for this classification including:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or a related field and minimum of two (2) years related experience.
- At least twenty-one (21) years of age.
- Criminal clearances (specific State & child clearances and, if necessary, FBI).
- Non-communicable diseases physical exam.
- Valid driver's license from employee’s state of residence.
- Valid registered vehicle insurance.
- Ability to work with computers and the necessary software typically used by the department.