The Geo Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
PRODUCTION SPEC I
at The Geo Group
Facility: BOULDER HEADQUARTERS - EM
Compensation Bonus (if applicable):
Equal Opportunity Employer.
No Experience needed - 11 Paid Holidays, medical insurance 1st of the month after 90 days, 401K with match...and great company environment. Start your career in manufacturing today.
Pay starts at $15/hour with bonus opportunities!
1st shift - 6:00am - 3:30pm
2nd shift - 2:30pm - 11:00 pm - 10% shift premium
BI is one of the leading technology companies in Colorado and the largest provider of innovative electronic monitoring solutions in the United States. We excel at proving technological solutions to over 1,000 agencies nationwide and allowing those agencies to fulfill their missions without worrying about the technical complexities.
- Responsible for the efficient mechanical and electrical assembly of Company products and related sub-assemblies.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Assembles standard products within established times and quality levels, including mechanical assembly, electrical assembly, gluing and packaging.
- Accurately completes all paperwork relating to jobs performed, including, but not limited to, work order forms, Inspection Reports, stockroom requisitions and forms and system data entry.
- Inspects products and sub-assemblies for workmanship and compliance to documentation.
- Cleans work area(s) on a daily basis.
- Enters job transactions accurately and in a timely manner in order to maintain accurate inventory counts.
- Assists with Refurbishment Specialist duties as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or GED.
- No experience required.
- Good manual dexterity.
- Ability to read and understand simple assembly procedures and drawings.
- Ability to recognize acceptable and defective assemblies from procedures and drawings.
- Attention to detail with the ability to enter job transactions accurately and in a timely manner.
- Ability to work with computers and the necessary software typically used by the department.