Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at The Kitchen
The Kitchen is dedicated to serving delicious, real food made from scratch and sourced from American farmers. The server is responsible for taking care of guests and always delivering an experience of warm and relaxed hospitality. Our servers support the team and help to create and maintain an exciting, inviting and progressive environment. This person should a detail-oriented individual who will help to foster connections with friends, family and the community through service, food and drink. The ideal candidate should love to work with people and be able to smoothly handle high pressure situations. We offer a unique, fun environment with the opportunity to grow within the company.
- Possess an innate desire to provide superior service and keep your guests experience at the forefront. Logic, drive, and a genuine love of people are necessities.
- Excellent communication skills. Demonstrate detailed knowledge of the menu, inform customers of food preparation details and promote specials. Be able to discuss dietary restrictions and make appropriate recommendations.
- Prepare tables, serve food, and refill drinks. Relay orders to the kitchen and ensure all orders are delivered on time. Ensure accuracy of every order.
- Always delivering an experience of warm, relaxed hospitality.
- Demonstrate superior organizational skills and keen attention to detail. Ability to manage expectations from multiple tables, rooms or sections simultaneously.
- Perform side work, setup, and assist with proper opening and closing of the restaurant.
- Assist servers and staff as needed. Perform related work as requested; model and promote teamwork.
- Knowledge of beverages and assistance with beverage selection; interest in learning more about pairings.
- Ability to perform objectives in a timely and efficient manner with a focus on quality, while always maintaining an environment of hospitality.
- Promote and embrace the restaurant’s community and culture by demonstrating respect, positive energy, dependability, honesty, initiative, an outgoing nature and a pleasant, professional appearance.
- Support the restaurants vision and responsibility of being eco-conscious.
- Must have 1-2 years of restaurant experience, and be passionate about hospitality.
- Superior temperament, adaptable nature and good communication skills.
- Motivated professional with a love for taking care of others.
- Demonstrate integrity in all areas, both personal and professional.
- Food and beverage knowledge preferred.