The Max Challenge
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Group Fitness Instructor
at The Max Challenge
THE MAX Challenge is coming to Louisville, CO and we are looking for high energy, motivated and professional group fitness instructors.
In this job, learning never stops. And neither do you. You are continually pushing yourself to reach higher and go further. To do everything you can to ensure a positive outcome for our members. And at every turn, you'll have the support of an elite and dynamic team. Join us in this role and you will use your passion and inspiration to make lifestyle changes work better for our members while TAKING IT TO THE MAX.
The Group Fitness Instructor will be responsible for executing fun, engaging workouts. The classes will range from Cardio HIIT to Strength Training to Kickboxing. Your outgoing personality will be a huge asset to the role. You'll work within an incredible team culture; a franchise business collaboration that is rewarding and evolving every day. And, when you contribute, you'll open doors for yourself that simply may not exist in any other similar organization, anywhere.
- Conduct fun fitness classes and provide nutrition counseling to members, inspiring them to make lifestyle changes to avoid chronic health conditions.
- Work with the Center team of Instructors and Center Manager to provide assistance in improvement of fitness classes and suggestions for member engagement and retention.
- Provide nutrition seminars educating the members on proper nutrition and advise on the proprietary THE MAX Challenge nutrition plan.
- Engage with members’ outside the class on social media platforms.
- Occasionally attend team meetings, conference calls, center events, and parties.
- Maintaining a clean and safe exercise environment.
- Current AED/CPR Certificate
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required
- Excellent presentation and team building skills required
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Fitness experience (experience teaching fitness classes)
- Exercise Physiology or Sports Physiology education or experience
Competitive hourly rate, paid training, paid required MAX instructor certification, positive family atmosphere work environment.
We all want to make a difference with the work we do. Sometimes we're presented with an opportunity to make a difference on a scale we couldn't imagine. Here, you get that opportunity every day. As a member of one of our elite teams, you'll provide the ideas and solutions that have helped nearly 10,000 members live healthier lives. You'll help write the next chapter in the health history of America. TAKE THE PLUNGE! This is your opportunity to TAKE IT TO THE MAX!