The Millennium Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Site Manager - Mail, Copy, Print, & Office Services
at The Millennium Group
- Denver, CO, USA
- up to 65K DOE
- Full Time
Now is a great time to join our growing company! The Millennium Group (TMG) is an award winning business process outsourcing firm focused on print, mail, document scanning, reception, and related office support services for Fortune 500 companies, professional service firms, and institutions of higher education. TMG is looking for highly motivated, enthusiastic team players interested in a career rather than just a job. With a team of over 1,500 nationwide associates, TMG is seeking an individual who can uniquely contribute to our 30+ years of success in the industry.
The Site Manager provides leadership, operational support, ensures TMG Best Practices compliace and client satisfaction. They are responsible for the training/educating of associates, monitoring operations to ensure compliance within organizational requirements.
- Establish and implement standard procedures for site operations.
- Create Operations & Process Manual to include work flow diagrams.
- Ensure proper management coverage is available at all times.
- Monitor operations for efficiency and quality of service in the following areas (Mail, Imaging, Copy Center, CDMS, TCO and Records).
- Monitor account(s) activities to ensure compliance with TMG standard operating procedures.
- Planning & Organization Allocate resources on critical needs; define plans and actions consistent with business needs; organize initiatives to achieve results and critical timelines.
- Resolve issues without management supervision when appropriate. Obtain management approval according to established guidelines.
- Maintain Site Essential Documents; i.e. Operations Manual, User's Guide, etc.
- Maintain appropriate level of client contact to include client interaction with primary focus of achieving and surpassing client service goals.
- Maintain total quality focus to exceed client expectations and ensure service levels are clearly understood and identify any Quality Improvements.
- Ensure the following items are completed and submitted on a timely basis: Employee Reviews/Counseling, Attendance Cards, Policy and Procedures Review and recruitment.
- Minimum five years managerial experience.
- Minimum five years in one or more of the following areas of Operation (Mail, Imaging, Copy Center, Records).
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or five years related industry experience preferred
- Leadership: ability to lead people and get results.
- Planning: ability to forecast necessary changes in the organization.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities/projects.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Willingness to travel to other locations as necessary.
- Must have valid Drivers License
WATCH Where Service Matters: