The QTI Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Door & Hardware Project Manager
at The QTI Group
- Develop and create accurate proposals for commercial projects.
- Oversee the management of projects and recognize inconsistencies or changes in scope.
- Multi-task projects and purchase products.
- Organize hardware scheduling, shipping, and submittal preparation.
The QTI Group is a privately owned human resources and staffing organization. Specializing in the placement of industrial, administrative, professional, and executive talent, we partner with you to understand your career goals and advise you on opportunities. Our wide reaching network lets us offer you more choices at all skill levels with flexible placement options.
Our staffing services team has a variety of flexible placement options available in the administrative, light industrial, and skilled industrial areas. From temporary to temp-to-hire to direct placement, we have you covered. For professionals and executives, you can count on our tenured and certified recruiters to help you advance your career with leading corporations and professional services providers.
When you partner with The QTI Group in your job search, you’ll have access to our expertise and services at NO cost to you! We offer weekly paychecks, direct deposit, free computer tutorials and bilingual resources. But best of all, our wide reaching network lets us offer you more opportunities to consider. To access our home page please click here.
Join The QTI Group Talent Network today and check out our current opportunities!
What is a Talent Network?
Talent Networks enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.
- 3-5 years of Door and Hardware Project Manager experience is required.
- Ability to comprehend architectural plan reading specifically Division 8 interpretation required.
- AHC (Architectural Hardware Consultant) Certification is preferred but not required.
- Computer literacy within Specworks would be beneficial and Microsoft Office familiarity is required.
- Must possess outstanding communication skills and the ability to work under pressure and deadlines.
- Must pass background check and standard drug screen.