Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Maintenance Technician II - Full Time Year Round - One Steamboat Place
at Timbers Resorts
The following Principal Duties are the essential functions for the Maintenance Tech II position. The Maintenance Tech II differs from the Maintenance Tech I by the nature of the technical skills and craftsmanship required in performing tasks assigned to him/her. Successful job applicants will be able to perform these essential functions with or without a requested reasonable accommodation.
- Coordinate and prioritize work requests with Maintenance Manager and the Director of Facilities
- Able to use basic troubleshooting skills to diagnose plumbing, electrical, mechanical and appliance related problems
- Performs carpentry work from plans, oral instructions, sketches & blueprints
- Journey level experience in one or more construction trades
- Knowledge of tools, materials and practices associated with building and grounds maintenance
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operation and maintenance instructions and procedures manuals
- Experience with maintaining pools and spas
- Familiar with computers and computer related software
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with co-workers, management, owners and guests
- Must have current, valid, Colorado driver's license
- Perform basic maintenance duties for all OSP units including:
- Plumbing: un-clog sinks, toilets, showers and tubs; repair/replace toilets, faucets
- Electrical: repair/replace broken switches/plugs/fuses
- Carpentry: repair/replace damaged wood trim; make doors/windows operable (including sash cords); repair/replace door/window hardware
- Glazing: replace broken door/window glass
- Painting: exterior and interior
- Drywall repair
- Appliances: Basic Troubleshooting and repair
- Mechanical: Basic Troubleshooting and repair
- Support’s and encourages work-life balance assisting self and staff in obtaining their personal, professional and play goals.
- Additional duties as assigned.