Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Club and Member Support Representative I
at Toastmasters International
In the role of Member Support Representative you will interact internally with our team as well as externally with our members from around the world. This position requires an individual with excellent data entry skills, attention to detail, and a passion for service.
- Data entry of new and renewed memberships, club officer lists, and sponsor lists
- Data entry and maintenance of contact information, including names and addresses
- Create, print and mail various certificates and letters
- Merge duplicate member records
- Review incoming e-faxes and emails, and electronically distribute to appropriate individuals and/or groups
- Open, review and prepare mail for processing
- Monitor, distribute and/or respond to emails sent to various email accounts
- Help maintain the accuracy integrity and confidentiality of member data
- Provide member tours and reception relief as needed
- Limited customer interaction
- Other duties as required by management
Knowledge and Skills
- Team player with a positive attitude and great problem solving abilities
- Detail oriented individual, with good analytical and organizational skills
- Superior data entry experience with proven speed and accuracy
- Proficiency in typing, which includes accurate spelling and use of grammar
- Must be able to work on a team, as well as independently
- Must be flexible and able to accept and adapt to change
- Entry level customer interaction experience
- Technical and database experience preferred
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written
- Intermediate to Advanced skills - Microsoft Office Suite
- Minimum of 1-2 years data entry experience
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent
Note: This role will be working full-time in our office located at 9127 S. Jamaica St. Englewood, CO 80112.
This position pays $16.00/hour and is nonexempt.
A close-knit culture and steady work/life balance are tantamount to success at Toastmasters International. The educational nonprofit strives to cultivate an upbeat, prolific workforce through valued perks, such as complimentary coffee and tea bar, free access to bikes in the business park, employee-focused events/lunches and prize-winning contests. The company-wide camaraderie can be felt in the sleek breakrooms and wide-open workspace that faces large windows and lets in a lot of light and positive energy in a LEED-certified building. Holidays are a big deal here: in addition to 11 paid holidays per year, the company encourages monthly potlucks, costumes on Halloween, department decorations and making merry at year’s end. Smart casual is the dress code, which means you can wear jeans with a nice shirt and shoes. Toastmasters employees are welcome to become Toastmasters members with free membership and an on-site company club. Wellness is a big focal point with health, dental and vision benefits; the company was awarded for being one of the Healthiest Companies in America by Interactive Health 2015-2017. Come on board with10 paid vacation days, 9 paid sick days, life insurance, disability, retirement options and more. Find out how Toastmasters incites a sense of community and why co-workers say they feel like family.