Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Dynamics CRM Developer
at Toastmasters International
Job Reference #: 390
We are looking for a hands-on developer with deep knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM. An expert on Dynamics CRM to design, configure and develop custom solutions in Dynamics 365 platform. The candidate will take an active role in supporting our membership management systems by delivering CRM applications in an agile development team.
• Recognize the needs and clearly communicate requirements and ideas to stakeholders, developers and management.
• Develop CRM features to meet the business requirements.
• Develop custom workflows, plugins, reports and dashboards in Dynamics 365.
• Develop integrations between Dynamics CRM and Dynamics Finance and Operations applications using Logic Apps.
• Convey Dynamics CRM knowledge to developers and business analysts to use existing features where appropriate and develop custom components.
• Develop detailed design specifications for CRM features.
• Collaborate on development activities within an agile development environment.
• Review solution design and code and provide feedback to the team.
• Perform root-cause analysis to identify and fix program bugs and issues.
Knowledge and Skills
• Must have In-depth hands-on development experience with the Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM platform.
• Must have extensive experience in enterprise business solution development and delivery.
• Experience with .NET Framework and C# development
• Experience with the CRM API, REST/ODATA and SOAP endpoints
• Experience creating Web Services, WCF Services
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related fields
• 4+ years of experience in enterprise business solution development and delivery
• 2+ years of experience in developing, customizing and integrating Dynamics CRM.
• 2+ years of in development of Web Services, WCF Services
• 2+ years of strong working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server
• Experience with TFS is a plus
This role will be working full-time in our office located at 9127 S. Jamaica St. Englewood, CO 80112.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package which offers: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance, 401(k) and Pension Plan, along with 10 days paid Vacation, 9 paid sick days, and 11 paid Holidays.
A close-knit culture and steady work/life balance are tantamount to success at Toastmasters International. The educational nonprofit strives to cultivate an upbeat, prolific workforce through valued perks, such as complimentary coffee and tea bar, free access to bikes in the business park, employee-focused events/lunches and prize-winning contests. The company-wide camaraderie can be felt in the sleek breakrooms and wide-open workspace that faces large windows and lets in a lot of light and positive energy in a LEED-certified building. Holidays are a big deal here: in addition to 11 paid holidays per year, the company encourages monthly potlucks, costumes on Halloween, department decorations and making merry at year’s end. Smart casual is the dress code, which means you can wear jeans with a nice shirt and shoes. Toastmasters employees are welcome to become Toastmasters members with free membership and an on-site company club. Wellness is a big focal point with health, dental and vision benefits; the company was awarded for being one of the Healthiest Companies in America by Interactive Health 2015-2017. Come on board with 10 paid vacation days, 9 paid sick days, life insurance, disability, retirement options and more. Find out how Toastmasters incites a sense of community and why co-workers say they feel like family.
Principals only. Recruiters, please do not contact this job poster.