Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at TOLMAR Inc.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: f1c99b4b-c944-4575-a0cf-975c2e8e21ab
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Distribute mail, documents, packages, and other items between offices or departments.
- Safely operate company vehicles.
- Sort and distribute incoming and outgoing mail.
- Support the transportation of samples and materials for all departments.
- Assist with warehouse operations, as needed.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Skill in effective verbal communication.
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to rapidly changing priorities.
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time.
- Ability to prioritize tasks based on importance.
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks as well as to accept direction on given assignments.
- Ability to pay attention to deadlines and be reliable.
- Ability to handle confidential or sensitive information.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Ability to interact with peers and members of other departments in team settings in a professional manner.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- The Courier is expected to operate within the framework of Tolmar’s Core Values:
- Consistently operate with the highest standards of ethics and compliance.
- Take ownership of your actions, success and setbacks.
- Respect each other and understand that honest collaboration is at the heart of our company success.
- Go the extra mile to make things happen.
- Be committed to all we do and the patients we serve.
- Embrace change with enthusiasm.
- Strive to learn about and understand the needs of customers and patients, and take action with great speed and efficiency no matter the task.
Education & Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- One or more years’ experience working in a customer service oriented capacity.
- Position requires frequent driving in all weather conditions. Position requires working in warehouse, manufacturing, lab and office environments.