Tradesmen International, Inc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Tradesmen International, Inc
- Req ID
- Iron Worker - Steel
- Job Board
- US-CO-Colorado Springs
Tradesmen International is seeking highly motivated Ironworkers to join our team! MUST have 5 years experience in commerical red steel, must have harness/lanyard, hand tools, and able to rig, connect, bold up, read blueprints, and weld. Location is in Hayden, Colorado and Vail, Colorado for 2 months. If you meet ALL the requirements you may call Talitha for more details at 719-570-5832. Pay is $25 an hour plus $30 a day per diem, lodging is provided. Start date is August 12th and 18th.
- Erecting and/or dismantling structural steel frames of structures
- Reinforcing/tying rebar in concrete construction
- Placing and setting heavy machinery
- Operating forklifts, cranes and other heavy equipment to lift steel columns, beams and girders according to blueprints
- Unload and stack prefabricated steel
- Verify vertical and horizontal alignment of steel structures
- Connecting columns, beams and girders with bolts or by welding them into place
- Using metal shears, torches and welding equipment to cut, bend and weld steel
In addition to consistent work, top pay, and employment opportunities, we provide a benefits package that is among the best in the industry. Our comprehensive benefits encourage our employees and their families to build a lifelong relationship with us.
Dental and vision plan
Prescription drug plan
401(k) profit-sharing savings plan
Tool purchase programs
Tradesmen International is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).