Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Agile Marketing Lead
TTEC is looking forcollaborative team player that is process and deadline driven to make a globalimpact on how TTEC communicates; a true strategic pioneer who thrives in thedevelopment of creative process strategies and is able to transform their ideasthrough their passion, dedication and commitment. This candidate will join agroup of communicators, designers and brand specialists to help transform theglobal Marketing department into an agile, solution-oriented organization.
The Agile Marketing Leadwill serve as the primary liaison for corporate communications at ourheadquarters in Englewood, CO, and will ensure work flows smoothly duringvarious stages of the project cycle and will play a critical role in solvingproduction blockers with various internal and external stakeholders. A fullagile marketing process focuses on end-to-end execution of marketing activitiesfrom strategy development through to final in-market execution.
This person will beresponsible for coordinating and tracking Marketing projects, facilitate dailystandups and other meetings, and work closely with Marketing Owners, SalesPartners, Demand Generation team, Designers and with other members of theCommunications, Marketing and Sales teams to effectively develop and deployon-time creative materials and assets to support demand generation throughsales activation.
The successful candidatehas experience managing Agile/Scrum projects and drive for results. Must maintainconstant awareness of projects and internal clients, and keep marketing ownersfocused on short and long-term milestones. The ideal candidate must be able tothink outside the box, and use knowledge gained through prior experience,education, and training to resolve issues and remove project barriers.
- Interact with marketing and communications cross-organizational partners on key strategic and tactical initiatives to ensure production and fulfillment follow throughout
- Traffic function responsible for triaging, creating and updating timelines for all projects, and to ensure accurate materials are delivered to the field on time and within budget
- Support high volume of time-sensitive creative deliverables
- Strengthen and enforce departmental processes, standards and procedures
- Support creative process re-engineering efforts; assisting various marketing, communication and advertising automation efforts/projects
- Create weekly/monthly analytic reports and make appropriate recommendations to determine effectiveness of processes and protocols
- 1-3 years experience working on Agile marketing teams
- Experience with Agile project management software a plus
- Knowledge of creative development processes, workflow management, vendor management, and traffic management
- BA/BS in Marketing communications, advertising or related field
- Ad Agency, Marketing or PR background a plus
- Impeccable turnaround time and accuracy
- Strong understanding of Internal Communication channels strongly preferred
- Copy editing and proofing proficiency
- Vendor relationship management
- Proficiency in triaging, managing and formulating project workflows
- Strong written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize, change focus and provide context in a rapidly changing environment with exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to create, implement, maintain and improve operational processes
Notice to externalRecruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TTEC does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes.Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through thisweb site or directly to any employee. TTEC, and any of our subsidiaries, willnot pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signedagreement with TTEC.
Employment Requirements: TTEC requires all employees hired in theUnited States to successfully pass a background check and depending on locationand client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TTEC is an EqualOpportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration foremployment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.