Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
AI Solution & Sales Engineer (US Remote)
Wheneverything's connected, how we connect is everything and we'd like to connectwith you too! We're looking for you to join our AI Center of Excellenceteam as an AI Solution and Sales Engineer with TTEC in a remote role. This is a telecommuting opportunity withtravel requirements.
Why choose TTEC toenhance and broaden your career? We are just as passionate aboutproviding ideal solutions to solving our client's business problems by drivingcustomer experience outcomes with our enhanced technical capabilities, as youare. Whether you're the Engineer, Architect, Account Manager, PracticeLeader or Sales Executive we need your talent to help us in our excitingjourney to success!
At TTEC, you can enjoy a fast-pacedcareer that offers exciting professional development and career growthopportunities. Our dynamic and inclusive culture is based on a set of valuesthat guide our relationships with clients, their customers, and each other.With 49,500 employees operating across six continents, we use a blend oftechnology and humanity to help clients provide a great experience to theircustomers, build customer loyalty, and grow their business. Together, our twodivisions (TTEC Digital and TTEC Engage) help brands make everyinteraction they have with a customer simple, personal and exceptional. Jump on board, join our journey, and take your career amazing placesalong the way!
Looking for anopportunity where you'll be the primary technical resource for our Sales teamtaking a consultative approach with our customers, identifying pain points anddriving technical alignment between customer needs and our AI product? Thisrole is a combination of sales engineer, solution architect and technicalsupport. You'll serve as a product and industry expert, effectively describingand demonstrating our solution as well as promoting our vision and approach.You'll be a trusted point of contact for our customers while advancing thesales process. As the technical expert, you'll work with clients to understandtheir requirements and design the right solution for their business needs. Atthe same time, you will be a liaison to the engineering team to drive thedirection of the product. By combining your personality with your technicalknowledge, you can be an unmitigated success.
On a typical day,you'll:
- Conduct online and in-person demonstrations of the product
- Work hands-on with customers to integrate and implement the solution
- Design and implement Virtual Assistant solution prototype for pilotcustomer
- Support the Sales team with technical product knowledge and objectionhandling in customer meetings
- Work closely with Engineering team to ensure smooth prospect-to-customertransitions and long-term customer success
- Help the sales team move toward closing by making customer product trialsa success
- Maintain client loyalty by serving clients above and beyond theirexpectations and acts as an internal champion on behalf of the client
- You have a bachelor's degree or higher in computer science, engineering,information systems, other technical major, or equivalent experience, priorexperience in enterprise Saas space is a big plus
- You understand APIs or can quickly learn the ins-and-outs, understandingof existing AI chatbot products and technology is a big plus
- You have outstanding communication skills that enable you to converseeasily with everyone from end users to C-level executives
- You can get hands on with the product and apply logic principles toconversational workflow design, understanding of challenges in enterprise IToperations, security and compliance a big plus
- You have a strong desire to learn in a rapidly growing and dynamicstartup environment
- You have strong skills to manage multiple timelines and complete tasksquickly within the constraints timelines and budgets
What We Offer:
When you join TTEC, you become part of the family. Becausewe want to see you succeed and thrive, we offer benefits and perks such as thebelow to support your quality of life, goals, and future needs:
We want you toreach your personal and professional goals and offer financial benefits suchas:
- Health and flexible spending accounts
- Retirement plans
- Tuition reimbursement programs
- Financial wellness program
We believe in investing in our people and theircareer development, which is why we offer a variety of courses and programsthat enable you to develop new skills and gain new insights such as:
- Our Women in Leadership program connectsemployees globally with learning, networking and mentoring opportunities
- Professional development courses in TTECUniversity
- Scholarship program and tuition reimbursement
- Visibility in our global career pathing andinternal mobility opportunities
We support healthy living and have the tools andresources to help you such as:
- It's Ok, We're All Human wellness program
- Wellness incentives
- Company health and wellness programs
- Dedicated health and wellness navigators andemployee assistance programs
- Generous paid time off and other leave ofabsence programs
You'll have theopportunity to make a positive impact in your community:
- Through our employee-driven global grant program, you'll have theunique opportunity to apply for a grant focused on helping a local educationalorganization in your community
- Our team helps fundraise and volunteer their time in theircommunities
If you're amilitary veteran, active duty guard or reserves, or a military spouse:
We value your experience andbelieve you're prepared and battlefield-ready in the civilian world to take onTTEC's most innovative and challenging projects. Your hands-on experience withglobalization means you're prepared to interact with our clients and employeesaround the world. Overcoming adversity and adapting to change has prepared youto execute in our dynamic environment. We are looking for team members whereleadership is baked in from Day One. Where innovation and disruption are partof your DNA. We know that no job is as important as serving one's country, butwe hope you'll find delivering amazing customer experiences to be anotherpurpose worth serving!
For more information about TTEC, visitttecjobs.com or search #ExperienceTTEC throughout social media to engage in theglobal conversation.
As acondition of employment, TTEC requires all employees hired in the United Statesto successfully pass a background check, and, depending on the location andclient program, to successfully pass a drug screening. TTEC is an EqualOpportunity Employer.