Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Construction Senior Project Manager
Senior Project Manager, Construction
TTEC is seeking an experiencedConstruction Project Manager to join our Enterprise Services team.
What you'll be doing:
The Construction Project Managerwill lead projects related to the design and construction of new and existingsites, and will manage vendor relationships and internal businesspartnerships. The role could involve up to 50% travel and will require strongproblem solving skills and excellent communication.
What you'll bring to us:
- Establish and maintain a master schedule and benchmarks for each project utilizing Microsoft Project and distribute to all core team members
- Coordinate, set-up and participate in program meetings and manage metric information for KPI's for the delivery of the program
- Work with Finance to ensure proper initial planning documents are completed and assist with monthly project and GREO compliance to budget and forecasting needs
- Coordinate with vendor to process sourcing and procurement needs as it relates to Oracle PO and PR process
- Track budgets and ensure tracking set up and reporting
- Assess existing site/building conditions, plans and criteria to determine scope of work and/or identify challenges or obstacles associated with Capital Improvement projects in the existing Customer Service Centers throughout the region
- Manage multiple resources and disciplines within a given project, adhering to strict timelines and budgets
- Manage the creation of PR's / PO's as required for Global Real Estate and Facilities Capital Projects
What skills you'll need:
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- Construction Estimating experience is necessary
- Extensive knowledge of project management techniques
- 5 years of project coordination experience
- Knowledge of Oracle iProcurement and Sourcing activities
- Knowledge of construction and facilities process and execution
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft applications
Who We Are:
TTEC is a pioneer in customer experience,engagement and growth solutions. Our 40,000 employees servecustomers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, anddigital channels. We utilize a holisticapproach, applying solutions from our four customer experiencesegments-Consulting, Technology, Care and Growth-to help companies provide anamazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow theirbusiness. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guiderelationships with clients, their customers and each other.
Our Enterprise Services organization is themachine behind our market-facing product and solution areas, enabling each ofour segments to deliver for our clients. Whether Information Technology, Facilities, Real Estate, Finance,Accounting, Tax or Treasury, Supply Chain or Legal, or one of our Human Capitalteam members, we help to guide and simplify TTEC's business processes andoperations.
- Performance equity, variableincentive bonus plan, 401K company match, tuition reimbursement
- Global career mobility, professionaldevelopment, employee recognition programs
- 'Dress for your Day' philosophy,opportunities for flexible and remote schedules
- Cafeteria, fitness center, cardetailing, dry cleaning, postal services, covered parking
- Rich wellness program and incentives
Lead Everyday w Dothe Right Thing w Reachfor Amazing w SeekFirst to Understand wAct as One w Livelife Passionately
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TeleTech does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TeleTech, and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TeleTech.
Employment Requirements: TeleTech requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TeleTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer.