Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Corporate Finance Leader (Director or Senior Manager-level)
As a key member of the Corporate Finance team, the Corporate Finance Leader will lead projects and partner with Enterprise Services Executives to optimize investment towards the company's strategic goals. This position will directly support our large Human Capital, Accounting, FP&A, Tax and Treasury groups as well as manage the Capital Expenditure process. This position will play an integral part in focusing on translating detailed information, both financial and operational, into high level strategic actions and operational views. This position will present detailed monthly financial performance updates to leadership of these segments, including insights to the drivers of budget/forecast variances and advising on actionable items to achieve business objectives. The Director will be an integral part in developing annual budgets and quarterly forecasts, working closely with all levels of the company to define strategies and financial roadmaps to achieve targeted growth and cost optimization. This individual will also help to enhance a culture of analytics across the organization to aid in success measurement.
Duties & Responsibilities will include:
Action > Measure > Analyze > Report > Action
- Build relationships and interact with all levels of the organization, specifically bringing to the table a sense of personal responsibility for the results of the P&Ls they manage supported by strong partnerships with the leaders of those organizations
- Build a partnership with functional leaders, becoming a trusted financial advisor regarding business performance metrics and actionable items to meet key business objectives.
- Design and produce reports, analytic models and key leading financial and performance indicators to support the business
- Analyze and interpret financial and operational data and transfer it into meaningful information used to drive actions and results
- Create flash and dashboard reports using operational metrics and financial models for tracking performance measurement. Early warning indicators and predictive modeling to assist the business in making proactive decisions; identify variance to forecasts and budget through root cause analysis
- Develop analytical frameworks to assist decision-making by senior management on core business strategy
- Provide executive management with a clear understanding of the key drivers underlying performance
- As a key business partner to executive leadership, take a leadership role to drive change and move the organization to new levels of performance
- Establish alternative analytics and other reporting measures that improve senior management's ability to assess the business
- Work with corporate accounting teams to support the accurate accounting and reporting of costs and profitability in accordance with GAAP. Need to have an understanding of GAAP and corporate accounting policies and procedures
- Participate in project teams charged with developing, assessing, recommending, and implementing business solutions
- Manage and Develop a team of Finance professionals on a path to best in class; continuously improving eNPS and Employee Engagement
- Driving a team culture of ownership beyond variances analysis and creating a mindset of thinking outside of the box.
- Providing a friendly and positive atmosphere where employees enjoy what they do everyday
- BA/BS in Accounting / Finance
- 10 years of relevant experience including financial planning and analysis, accounting, financial modeling and business support in a corporate environment
- Strong knowledge of GAAP and the flow of financial statements
- Expertise in financial modeling, analytics, and a genuine intellectual curiosity
- Willing to get in the weeds when needed while still being able to see the forest
- MBA in Accounting or Finance; CPA preferred but not required
- Experience managing P&Ls in a global environment
- Experience in deploying and utilizing Management Reporting Tools
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, Access, and Powerpoint
- Experience with Hyperion and Oracle a plus
Who We Are:
TTEC is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. Our 40,000 employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach, applying solutions from our four customer experience segments-Consulting, Technology, Care and Growth-to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.
Our Enterprise Services organization is the machine behind our market-facing product and solution areas, enabling each of our segments to deliver for our clients. Whether Information Technology, Finance, Accounting, Tax or Treasury, Supply Chain or Legal, or one of our Human Capital team members, we help to guide and simplify TTEC 's business processes and operations.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation and bonus structure, 401K company match, tuition reimbursement
- Mentoring and on the job training
- Global career mobility, professional development, employee recognition programs
- Our Women in Leadership program connects employees globally with learning, networking, and mentoring opportunities
- ‘Dress for your Day' philosophy, opportunities for flexible and remote schedules
- Cafeteria, fitness center, dry cleaning, postal services, covered parking
- Rich wellness program and incentives
- Access to local discounts in Denver for services and entertainment venues
- Social activities including Boo at HQ, social hours, take your kids to work day, holiday luncheons & patio grill summer concert series
If you're a military veteran, active duty guard or reserves, or a military spouse:
We value your experience and believe you're prepared and battlefield-ready in the civilian world to take on TTEC's most innovative and challenging projects. Your hands-on experience with globalization means you're prepared to interact with our clients and employees around the world. Overcoming adversity and adapting to change has prepared you to execute in our dynamic environment. We're looking for team members where leadership is baked in from Day One. Where innovation and disruption are part of your DNA. We know that no job is as important as serving one's country, but we hope you'll find delivering amazing customer experiences to be another purpose worth serving!
For more information about TTEC, visit ttecjobs.com or search #ExperienceTTEC throughout social media to connect with us and engage in the global conversation.
As a condition of employment, TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check, and, depending on the location and client program, to successfully pass a drug screening. TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TTEC does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TTEC , and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TTEC.