Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
TTEC is seeking anexperienced Accounting Director tojoin the Enterprise Services team at our Global Corporate Headquarters, basedin Denver, Colorado.
TTEC's Accountingorganization is a global team with a common focus - to deliver operationalexcellence consistent with GAAP, conform to the highest standard of ethics, anddevelop future leaders for the business. The philosophy of our accountingleadership is to provide opportunities for our employees to gain valuableexperience, allowing people to grow their careers both within the accountingdepartment while also promoting mobility to other departments within the largerorganization. Bottom line, we're making it possible to build a robustcareer path that will keep you challenged long-term while staying right here atTTEC.
What you'll bedoing:
- Manage the design andoperation of the global consolidation process of over 65 legal entities,operating in multiple reporting currencies
- Manage an ongoing technicalaccounting communication with our external auditors
- Responsible for thecoordination of the Monthly and Quarterly global accounting close schedule
- Implement best practiceaccounting tools and techniques across multiple accounting teams
- Ensures that propercontrols over all areas of accounting responsibility are appropriatelydesigned, documented and adhered to including documentation to demonstrateoperating effectiveness. Ensures any deficiencies are remediated on a timelybasis.
- Seeks solutions forreporting and accounting issues before presenting them to senior management
- Participates in theanalysis of financial reports when questions arise relating to results that mayhave been impacted by the design or operation of financial systems operating inmultiple currencies
- Assist in external andinternal audit testing and compliance
- Provide accurate andtimely information for the tax accrual process
- Identify and prioritizeopportunities to improving financial results through automation of processes
- Proactively identifyissues and areas for improvement as well as set priorities for the accountingdepartment operations
- Manage the recording ofglobal Transfer Pricing and Internal Reporting Allocation process
- Support Oracle andHyperion system engineering and testing for accounting
- Train internationalaccounting teams on US GAAP
- Responsible for Globalfinancial change analysis process on Balance Sheet and Income Statement
- Reportingresponsibility for FAS 52 Translation and FX Gain/Loss analysis reporting
- Manage integration andpurchase accounting for new acquisitions
- Support the reportingneeds of both internal and external reporting teams
- Manage the Global Chartof Accounts and Ledgers
What skills you'll need:
- Bachelors Degree inAccounting
- 8 years of progressiveAccounting or related experience and preference for CPA certification
- Knowledge of U.S andforeign generally accepted accounting principles
- Significant experiencein managing large and complex financial systems such as Oracle EBS, Hyperion,HFM, PeopleSoft, SAP, JD Edwards
- Advanced experience inmanaging international consolidations, SEC reporting and M&A
- Conceptualunderstanding of SQL or advanced query-based reporting tools
- Positive attitude
- Detail oriented and afocus on accuracy
- Advanced knowledge ofPC computer environments with advanced skill in Microsoft office applications
- Strong action/resultsorientation with the ability to work independently and be self-motivated andproactive in achieving individual/team objectives
- Excellent verbal andwritten communication skills and an ability to articulate views convincingly
- Ability to workcollaboratively and build strong relationships across the organization
- Ability to beadaptable/flexible and operate effectively in a dynamically evolvingenvironment
Who We Are:
TTEC is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. Our 40,000 employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach, applying solutions from our four customer experience segments-Consulting, Technology, Care and Growth-to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.
Our Enterprise Services organization is the machine behind our market-facing product and solution areas, enabling each of our segments to deliver for our clients. Whether Information Technology, Finance, Accounting, Tax or Treasury, Supply Chain or Legal, or one of our Human Capital team members, we help to guide and simplify TTEC 's business processes and operations.
Lead Everyday w Do the Right Thing w Reach for Amazing w Seek First to Understand w Act as One w Live life Passionately
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TTEC does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TTEC , and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TTEC .
Employment Requirements: TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.